Chapter 37

Next day:-

Everyone gathered at Vihokratana Mansion and waited to see the baby.

Non: Where is my child Papa?

New: Wait here. I will pick him up.

New was about to climb the stairs to go upstairs but he stopped.

New: I think it's better that you two come upstairs and take him downstairs to show them.

Ohmnon: Okay Papa.

They went to New's study room and opened the door. In that study room, there is a book shelf which has many books but New pulls one book particularly, after there is one switch where the book was placed on. New turn on the switch then there is a secret passage opened. Inside that there is a big room that looks like another house. 

When they entered there was a big lounge and on the left there was a small kitchen where there were so many baby foods in the kitchen rack and especially banana and milk. 

While entering into the kitchen Non can't help but feel excited and nervous at the same time. He takes every step very slowly.

After the kitchen, on the right side there is one dining table where there is a cute little baby holding a bunch of roses.

Non was so happy that his eyes filled with tears while seeing his baby looking at three of them and smiled.

Non didn't move an inch from where he was standing. On the other hand, Ohm feels happiness and longing for his baby. He was waiting to see him from 2019 itself. 

After Non left that day he was so sure that Non would get pregnant. So he always thought about his baby. So he was searching for both his Omega and his baby. The baby looks so tiny and squishy. Ohm now feels the same way a father feels when he sees his child born in the Cern.

Niran: Papa….

All three: What?

Ohm and Non are shocked because the baby sees them for the first time but he calls them like the baby already knows them. But why is New giving shocking reactions as them?

Non: Papa, why are you so shocked?

New: It's...it's he….it's his first word. I showed him your and Ohm's photos and taught him to say Papa and Dad. But he doesn't speak any words till now. It's his very first word. 

Niran: Papa…

Non went near him and hugged, he peppering kisses on his face while crying.

Nanon happily hugged him to the chest and kissed his forehead.

Ohm: Baby..

Can you come to Dad....

Ohm asked, expecting him to come near him.