Chapter 45

Jade Hydrangeas Pack:

In the hospital:

Chimon woke up and looked at the surroundings and his Papa Gun sat beside him worrying.

Chimon: Papa..

Gun: Are you okay Baby? I was so worried that something happened to you.

Chimon: I don't remember anything Papa, what happened to me?

Gun: You fainted while climbing down from the stair to the parking area.

And….

You are pregnant Mon.

Chimon eyes filled with tears full of happiness. He couldn't control himself so he started crying and hugged his Papa.

Chimon: I am so happy Papa. I want to tell this good news to my Alpha.

Gun: I told Pluem about this. He is on the way.

Chimon: Where is everyone?

Gun: That…..it's..

Chimon: Where is Non? I want to tell this to him. He will be so happy.

Gun: When you were about to faint he was there with you so before you fell down from the stair, he tried to hold you. He bent down slightly to stop you from falling. It happened all of sudden. Due to the sudden movement he got labor pain. He was admitted to this hospital. Baby is healthy, no problem but Non got too panicked that he can't…

Chimon: Papa, let's go.

Gun: But are you Okay Mon?

Chimon: I am totally fine Papa. I want to see him right now.

Chimon went out of the room and reached the place where everyone was waiting outside of the emergency room.

Gulf: Chimon, are you okay?

Chimon: I am fine Luna Gulf. What about Non?

Gulf: He is inside. He is too panicked. It happened all of a sudden.

Ohm: Papa,....

Gulf: Ohm!!

Non went into labor, he is in the emergency room. Go inside.

Ohm: Okay Papa.

Ohm went inside the emergency room and went near Non who was crying loudly due to severe pain.

Ohm: Non, baby.

Non: Ohm…. Stay with me….

Ohm: I won't go anywhere. I am here with you Non. Everything will be alright.

Non: I missed you Ohm.

Ohm: I missed you too Non.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone was so nervous waiting outside of the emergency room.

Supanut: Petch!!

Petch: Don't say anything P' Nut I totally understand and I shouldn't leave you. I am sorry.

Supanut: No Petch. You can be mad at me for what I did. But I want you to stay with me. Don't ever leave me. It's hurting.

Petch: I will never leave you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mew: Gulf…. baby

Gulf didn't say anything but hugged Mew while crying.

Gulf: I am worried, Mew. I don't want anything to happen to Non and Baby.

Mew's shock was understatement because Gulf never showed affection for Mew in front of anyone. This is totally new to him.

Mew: Don't worry baby. Everything will be alright.
.
.
.
.
.
Every couple consoling each other when Pluem comes to the emergency room.