Chapter 28

Once Nanon reached his home he went inside his room and lay down on his bed.

He started to remember all the things that happened in Ohm's room. Also he was relieved that he told him about their baby.

He is happy that Ohm does not hate him. He looked at himself wearing Ohm's clothes which smelled like his Alpha.

By smelling his Alpha's scents, he calmed down and fell asleep.

It's nearly afternoon when Someone knocks on his room.. Non woke up from his sleep and opened the door to see Chimon.

Non: Chimon.

Chimon: Whose smell is this? You smell like you are drenched with Alpha's pheromones.

Non: My Alpha.

Non said with a smile.

Chimon: Can you wear your clothes? I can't stand his pheromones.

Non: Okay ok.

After he changed to his clothes he sprayed lavender freshener in his room.

Chimon: Thanks. So you are wearing his clothes so that means?????

Non: Nothing. I don't have my clothes so he gave me his clothes.

Chimon: Oh…. Anyway tell me what happened there?🤨

Non: I told him about our child.

Chimon: Then….

Non: He doesn't hate me but he is sad and was crying yesterday. He promised me he would never leave me.

Chimon: Thank Goddess. I am happy he understands you.

Non: I am happy that I told all secrets and I felt relieved now. Before our marriage I didn't want to keep secrets with him. Also I was the one who made my Alpha cry. So I promised myself that I will never make my Alpha cry again.

I want to give him happiness all our life.

Chimon: That's good to know Non.

Non: Chimon!!

Chimon: Yes Non.

Non: Do you have Ohm's number?

Chimon: Why? Don't you have his number?

Non: Nope

Chimon: What? Don't you have your soon to be husband number?

Non: …..

Chimon: Non, are you serious??

Non: I was about to ask him yesterday but we are not in the situation to speak at night because after I told the truth I was asleep right away.

In the morning, I forgot to ask.

So can you please give me his number.

Chimon: Go ask him yourself.

Non: Please Chimon. I can't ask him, I am so embarrassed. Please na….

Chimon: Okay ok. Give me your phone.

Non: Here.

After Chimon saved Ohm's number in Non's phone.

Chimon: Here.

After he received his phone he checked the name which is saved as Ohm. So Non changed to My Alpha and saved it.

Chimon: You are smiling too much. Are you sure nothing happened yesterday?

Non: Nope. But I want to stay with My Alpha all the time. It's like I am addicted to his presence, voice and his smell.

I want to see his face at least.