Chapter 40

A day before PlueMon wedding

White Polca Pack:

MewGulf and OffGun family came to Vihokratana Mansion where everyone was busy with wedding preparations.

The marriage will be held on White Polca Pack. Also they will hold a coronation ceremony to announce Pluem and Mon as Alpha and Luna of Planet Cern.

Non and Chimon are sitting in the garden seating area where Niran is playing with his toys between them

Non: I am so happy that my best friend is going to marry.

Chimon: I am too nervous Non, I am too excited but at the same time my fingers are shaking like crazy.

Non: Don't be Chimon. Relax and take a deep breath.

Chimon took a deep breath and looked at Non.

Chimon: This is not working. I feel anxious. Ahhh Goddess why I am like this.

Non: It's okay...it's okay.....well you can hold Niran. You said he makes you smile and calm. So hold him.

Chimon: Are you okay with me holding Niran?

Non: I am fine Chimon.

Chimon: I am proud of you Non. And Thanks, Niran's smile and his appearance makes me so happy and calm.

Chimon carried Niran in his arms and played with him for some time.

Chimon: I want to have a baby like Niran. He is so cute.

Chimon started to feel relaxed when he was playing with Niran.

Chimon: So how is it going?

Non: I am fine Chimon, but this weird craving is getting worse day by day. I was never this obsessed with chocolate. But I don't know why I like it so much.

Ohm: Non, here you are!!

Non: Tell me Ohm.

Ohm: That's........ Alpha Off wants to see Niran, so.... If you are okay then....

Non was thinking sometime when Ohm said "That's okay Non, I will speak with him. You don't worry". Ohm said and was about to leave when Non stopped him.

Non: Ohm, wait. I am coming with you.

Ohm: Okay.....

Chimon: Non, it's okay. I will speak with Dad.

Non: I am okay Chimon.

Once they entered inside, Non went near Off and called him.

Non: Alpha Off.

Off: Tell me Non.

Non: Here, You can hold Niran.

Non said with a smile.