Chapter 17

Blue Hyacinth Pack:-

It's going to be one month since Ohm started dating Fah, but he doesn't feel much for her other than a good friend or a co actor.

Tomorrow is the last day of their dating. He really doesn't want to hurt her all her life by saying okay.

Also it's really impossible to have romantic feelings for someone else other than Non. Ohm don't know if it's because they are destined mates or he loves Nanon so much that he can't move on.

But he can't just see their families worry about him so much everyday. He looks disheveled and sad whenever he thinks there is no possibility to be with his omega.

Ohm, as usual, came to his home after he finished his work and he looked more dejected than before.

His Papa noticed and can't ask him because Gulf worried if he hurt his own son by asking that.

But if he doesn't ask him then who will console his stressed mind. So he decided to ask him after they finished their dinner.

Gulf went upstairs and stood in front of Ohm's room. After he got some confidence he knocked the door once and waited for a few seconds.

Ohm opened the door but was shocked to see his Papa there. Because it's already 11pm and his Papa is standing in front of his door with his sad and serious expression.

Ohm: Papa what happened? Don't you get sleep?

Gulf: I want to speak with you about something. Can I come in?

Ohm: Sure Papa. What's with the question?

After he entered Ohm's room, Gulf asked nothing but looked worried.

Ohm: Papa, you can say anything to me.

Gulf: Okay then. Look, Ohm I love you so much baby I am ok with whatever you make decisions on your life even if it's related to your mate.

I was so sad when I heard that my baby got rejected by his mate. But we can't force him and I don't like this the way you are living your life like this.

I want you to be happy. We are still okay even if you don't choose anyone as your mate.

I know you don't get your happiness other than your mate. But I am asking you to make yourself happy in whichever way possible.

I am sorry baby that Papa can't do anything about this.

Don't think that we are forcing you to marry someone else. Because we never talked once about having another mate.

If you don't like to have anyone as your mate. We are still okay with that and we are happy as long as you are happy.

Ohm: But you are worrying about me.

Gulf: Which Parents don't worry about their baby getting rejected by their mate? But still we are okay and we don't want anyone as your mate as long as you don't want any.

So it's simple, don't think about us. We were just worrying for sometime and that's it. We only care about you, okay baby.

Ohm: Okay Papa. But I want to say this, I was dating Fah for a month now. But I don't feel any for her. So I am going to tell her tomorrow that I feel that I can only see her as my friend no matter what.

But at the same time I want to forget everything and start my life so I am okay with having a mate. You can choose whoever you want Papa.

Gulf: Ohm, but I just said we are okay. You don't need to force yourself.

Ohm: Papa I am pretty sure and I want to move on even though I know it's difficult.

Gulf: Baby if it's difficult for you then you don't have to.

Ohm: I have already decided Papa and I was about to tell you.

And it's happened now. Thanks to you papa for speaking with me.

I feel a little bit relieved now. I have to forget about the past and move on.

That's what I have to do. It's good for everyone.

Gulf: Baby I am not okay with this. If you are doing this for everyone.

Ohm: Papa it's for me too, so that I can live a normal life without worrying about this for my whole life.

Gulf: Are you sure baby?

Ohm: Sure Papa.

Gulf just hugged Ohm tightly and cried out.

Before Gulf left the room he kissed Ohm's forehead and said Good night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Gulf left the room he lay on his bed and started to think about how he met his mate Non for the first time in his life.

It was both hurtful and a good memory.

Whenever he thought about that day he started to cry and his heart ached.

Flashback starts to the day where Ohm and Non met for the first time:-

It's a 2019 Web Pro Telcos contest conducted by Red Orchid Pack where every student or anyone who is interested in web developing and telecommunication can join this contest to gain knowledge and showcase their skills.

In this contest, many students and web developers who joined expressed their skills and enjoyed this.

Ohm got invited to this contest as a special guest since he was the one who is the administrative director of telecommunication and media entertainment at a very young age. So they invited him even though they know Ohm doesn't interact much socially.

So they convinced Ohm and he said he will try at last. So they are more than okay with his answer and happy for it.

So Ohm decided to make a surprise visit to the contest. He didn't announce anyone prior to his visit so he booked one room near the contest area. And getting himself ready before the contest starts.

On the other end, Chimon joined this contest to see his idol Ohm.

He never once saw Ohm on any social media and any gathering. So he was really excited to see him in person.

But he also got the news that it was nearly impossible for Ohm to show tonight. Still Chimon has confidence he will meet his inspiration.

So he is very eager to showcase his skill in front of Ohm.

Chimon asked Nanon to accompany this contest since he is very excited to see his idol.

He also wants to show his idol to his close friend. While they are waiting for the contest to start. Nanon excused himself to use the restroom and he said to catch up with Chimon later.

But while he was walking on the corridor he felt something strange in his heart and he smelled some strong scent that made him follow the way where it came from.

When he followed the smell he not only found the source but a handsome Alpha who is more handsome in the view of moonlight and he lost his control by this breathtaking view in front of him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC