Chapter 10

Third POV:

After Ohm reaches his mansion, everyone gets ready for the engagement party of his elder brother Supanut with Petch.

Engagement will be held tomorrow at Jade Hydrangeas Pack so everyone left the mansion except ohm.

Ohm asked them to join tomorrow since he has some documentation work to do…

He sent the awareness related documents to Chimon and Fah respectively through mail.

Next day Ohm got ready for engagement and went to the pack house to travel to Jade Hydrangeas Pack….

When he reached the destination he entered into the Thenwong mansion where everyone there was making arrangements for the Engagement ceremony…

Gulf: Ohm when did you come?

Ohm: Just now Papa…

Gulf: Today your elder brother's engagement but you come only now….

Ohm: I am really sorry Papa.

Dad: At last you came….

Well come here I will introduce you to Alpha and Luna of Jade Hydrangeas Pack.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mew: Hello Alpha. This is my son Ohm.

Ohm, This is Alpha Aran Thenwong and  Luna Chuenchai Thenwong

Ohm: Hello Alpha… Hello Luna.

Petch: Ohm, Is that you?

Ohm: Oh P'Petch. I am sorry I came late…

Petch: As your brother always said you are such a workaholic person indeed….

Ohm: Sorry P'Petch I really can't ignore this one….

Petch: That's okay nong. Since you already introduced yourself to my Mom and Dad. There is one more person I want to introduce to you…..

Ohm: Who is it P'?

Petch: Well….

Here she is my younger sister Fah Thenwong, an Alpha…..

Fah: Nice to meet you Mr. Ohm Jongcheveevat….

Ohm don't know how to comprehend the situation. But he responded anyway….

Ohm: Nice to meet you Ms. Fah Thenwong…..

This is the third time he encountered her. But he doesn't know what to feel, it's just weird in some way….

Even he knows Petch by seeing pictures of him. His elder brother showed before…

But not his whole family…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.