Chapter 14

A/N:- I am so happy for 1k reads to my story My Luna.

I may update twice today.

That's all.

Enjoy reading.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Azalea Mellow Pack:-

Santichai Ayutthaya and Chaveevan Ayutthaya are the Alpha and Luna of this pack.

This pack is the peaceful one among 12 packs.

This looks more like a Jade pack but the difference is there are rare kinds of flowers blooming in this pack.

Compared to other packs it's small but beautiful.

Most of the florals are used for medicines.

Ohm and Fah reached the pack already and they were waiting for Chimon to come.

Chimon: Hi guys, I am here.

Ohm & Fah: Hi Chimon

Ohm: Come let's go. Ohm said and they all reached Ayutthaya palace to meet Alpha and Luna of this pack.

They explained the purpose of this visit and asked permission to look around the pack for shooting.

After they got the permission, Alpha introduced their son and daughter to three of them.

Santichai Ayutthaya: This is my daughter Pimchanok Ayutthaya and my son Joss Wayar Ayutthaya.

All three: Three of them wai for both daughter and son.

Santichai Ayutthaya: Also I assigned one person to guide you through the journey…

Let me know if you need anything.

All three: Thank you Alpha.

They selected a few places and one big garden house for the shooting.

After visiting that garden house they wrapped up this location scouting so that they start shooting three days after

They need to get necessary approvals within these days and start the shooting.