Chapter 35

New: The baby is still alive.

All: What???

Non: Papa, are you telling the truth?

New simply nodded.

Non can't believe what his Papa is saying but he feels like it's a dream.

Ohm is so happy that he is lost for words.

Tay: You knew it already.

New: I knew it even before Non knew he was pregnant.

By seeing symptoms he gets weak for so many days and malnourished because he doesn't even know himself that he is carrying a baby.

Non: Where is my baby Papa?

New: He is not your son anymore but my grandson. Yes, I adopted him.

Ohm: It's a boy.

New: Yes,........ I still love you Non, but I won't give the baby to you.

Non: Papa!!

New: You don't have the right to claim him officially and unofficially.

After I came to know you are pregnant, I found out who is the father of the child too.

I came to the conclusion that you rejected your mate and you don't want to raise your baby.

You gave away your baby, by signing to give him to a Cern shelter.

I thought you would say that you are pregnant eventually but I never knew you go to this extent to give your baby to Cern shelter.

I know that I can't even get information about the baby's biological parents, but I got to know all these because of the doctor who helped You to remove the 5 months old foetus.

It's confidential and if they leak information they will lose the job. But he is one of my students and he came from the Cern shelter.

He knows the pain of living without his parents. He doesn't care about losing the job.

He just came to meet me to resign his job and told me all the information about you.

Before anyone claimed the baby, I adopted him.

One of the reasons I can't forgive you is because it's just a 5 month foetus. Another 5 months the fetus grows in an artificial womb.

I can't imagine those days for me when I was too worried that he is growing without his Papa's care and everything.

It's the time when you get depressed and admitted into the hospital. But you said to everyone that it's due to work pressure.

I really hope every second that you will tell the truth about the baby. But I was wrong, you are too stubborn to say it.

After the baby was born, He was very weak and fragile. But he is such a strong boy that he came to this Cern from a lot of struggle.

After a month, you came to the hospital for a baby, but I changed the data that mentioned the baby's death.

I don't think you deserve the baby Non. Because the baby struggles so much to be born.

But you came to ask for a baby after 6 months.

Even though I know how much you go through the pain, I don't think it's not even a slightest percentage more of how the baby went through.

New: I don't think I did anything wrong.

But my love for my baby is always there.

I love you Non but I don't have the heart to give you the baby.