Chapter 33

After a few hours Ohm and Non tried to find their mobile to inform them about their situation and asked them to bring clothes to wear.

Ohm: We are near the waterfall. Yes. Thanks Alpha Tay.

Ohm hung up the call and looked at Nanon and himself from top to bottom.

Ohm: We have to find solutions for this issue. We can't keep asking someone to bring clothes.

Non: Yes it's embarrassing.

After a few minutes, Alpha Tay brought clothes to make them wear and they all went to the resort.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the resort:

When they reach the resort entrance, New ran to Nanon and tightly hug him and started crying.

New: Thank Goddess, I said this is dangerous right.

Non: Sorry Papa. But I am okay now.
And as I said my Alpha showed to save me before I fell off the cliff. Please don't cry na.

Tay: New, don't cry. Everything is alright.

Ohm: Papa New, I will promise you that I will take care of Non and no one can hurt him. I will not let anything bad happened to him.

New: Thanks Ohm. I am really thankful to you for taking care of my baby.

Ohm: He is my love and my precious Omega.

Non: As I said Ohm shifts into his wolf form. His wolf looks black blue color. And beautiful blue eyes.

Nanon said, looking into Ohm's eyes which is normal now.

Gulf: Is it Ohm? I mean Black Blue fur and blue eyes.

Ohm: Yes Papa. And I am glad I shifted into the correct time to save my Omega.

While they were speaking other couples started to enter the resort entrance.

After everyone came to know what happened at the waterfall, everyone so worried about Nanon.

Pluem: Are you Okay Non?

Non: I am fine P'.

Chimon hugged his best friend and said,

Chimon: Don't do it like this anymore Okay?

Non: Sure my friend.

Gun: Okay everyone it's already 2am so take some rest and sleep well. Also We have an announcement tomorrow.

Everyone started to go to their respective rooms and slept well.

After they entered their rooms, Ohm and Non took a hot shower before going to their bed.

Ohm: Someone in deep thought.

Non: I am just happy to see you in wolf form at the same time I am scared to tell everyone the truth tomorrow.

It's a mixed feeling. I am both happy and sad.

I hope my Papa will not hate me when I tell the truth.

Ohm: Why are you particularly saying your Papa?

Non: He loves baby more. Also he loves to work on anything related to babies.

He is not only the education sector president also Cern shelter CEO.

He doesn't like Omega to give up on them just because one night stands and an unwanted pregnancy.

He was worried about the babies so he take care of them well from beginning till they are all adopted by someone.

Ohm: Don't you think your papa may know this already since he is the CEO.