Chapter 19

Red Orchid Pack:-

So what you are saying is that you not only find your mate that night also you had sex with him. Chimon asked for clarification

Non: Yes.

Chimon: How come you didn't tell me till now?

Non: I don't understand what I was thinking and I don't know why I was so stubborn to reject him that day.

But I am so sure about how my heart and my mind felt when he said I am his precious Luna to him.

But I stubbornly didn't give us a chance to prove what I really felt for him that time.

I just rejected him and left him alone that day.

It was really a hurtful memory for him.

About the sex it's only sex for me that day until I realised when someone kisses and hug my Alpha.

After I saw the awareness video I was totally sad. That makes my heart hollow.

That's when I realised that I made a stupid decision in my life.

Chimon: You really hurt him a lot. I am not gonna forgive you for what you did for my idol.

But if my idol still loves you and is happy to be with you then I had no choice to accept.

Also I don't think he will hate it if you really apologise to him sincerely.

Non: But…

Chimon: But what.,

Non: It's….

Chimon: Do you have another secret?

Non: But can you promise me that you won't break our friendship if I tell you my secret?

Chimon: So this is not a big one??

Non: Yes

Non: What did you do that made me break our friendship?

Non: Promise me first.

Chimon: Non, you're my best friend I ever had in my life but the secret makes our friendship break..

Then it's really a big secret.

I can promise you that I won't break our friendship but I will not forgive you if it's really unforgivable.

I promise you. So tell me now.

Non: You know right. That night I went into heat. It was the first heat cycle that happened in my life.

Papa felt really happy and he asked how I went into my heat suddenly.

I lied to him that I went into heat because in that contest many Alphas were present and their strong scent triggered me.

So I stayed overnight with you and I said that you took care of me.

Papa even asked me where I lost my blood vial necklace.

I lied to him and said I lost it in the contest auditorium. But in truth I forgot and left the necklace in the room where me and Ohm stayed that night.

Even though I took pills to prevent pregnancy.

After a month I feel dizzy and tired every time. Papa keeps on noticing my behavior whenever I feel tired and weak.

So to confirm myself I……

I took a pregnancy test and it was confirmed that….

Iwaspregnant…….