Chapter 27

Ohm: You can tell me anything I will listen to you.

Non hesitated for a moment but he didn't want to keep any more secrets with Ohm before marriage. Also it is very important that Ohm has the right to know. He was taking a deep breath before he said.

Non: I was impregnated by you.

Ohm: ……...

Non: Yes and I was about to give our child to Cern shelter.

Ohm: I knew this would happen when I knot you. But I was really hoping that you were not pregnant because I am sure you might not want to raise our child.

Ohm's nightmare happened at last. He really hopes Non to not get pregnant. Since it really happened he couldn't take this but cried. It's their first child and Ohm wants to take care of their child. He was searching not only for Non but for their baby. If the baby was born already he knew Non did not want to raise their child so he should find them as soon as possible and take responsibility for the child atleast.

Non: I am really sorry that I don't know what to do because I am sure if Dad knows he will definitely make me marry you. So I made a wrong decision by signing to give our child to Cern shelter. But

Ohm: But

Non: But the baby dies after being born.

Ohm: …………..

Non: Ohm listen I am really sorry that this happened to our child. But I never thought that this would happen. I just want to give our child to Cern shelter but I never meant this to happen. Please Ohm try to understand me.

Nanon started to cry that his nightmare came true because he is seeing Ohm's hurt expression because of this truth. But he doesn't want to lie to Ohm for the rest of his life.

Everything is too much for Ohm, but when he sees Nanon cry he can't take the pain. Yes, his baby died but at the same time he didn't want to see his Omega in pain. It's like he literally feels the pain Non had right now. And he can sense the fear in his eyes. Non looked more scared and trembling while sobbing.

Nanon doesn't know what to do. He started to think that Ohm would reject him and that thought only made Nanon go crazy.

Just then Ohm hugged Nanon.

Ohm: Non…. Non…..Don't cry….. I am here. Please baby don't cry.

Non: Don't leave me Ohm. I am sorry……. I know……. I know what I did was wrong but I never thought that our child would die.

Please Ohm, don't……. Don't hate me. I....……..I can't bear the pain if you leave me too. Our child's death alone makes me depressed and crazy. Not you too Ohm.

I don't have any hope to live if you are not with me.

Ohm: Who said I will leave you? Non, look at me.

Non looked up to see his Alpha who is also crying like him. Ohm wiped his tears which were falling from his eyes continuously and kissed his forehead.

Ohm: To be honest, I am sad and dejected by hearing our child's death but that doesn't mean I am hating you or something. Listen Non, I will never leave you. I will always be with you no matter what.

For me you are my first baby that I want to protect and make you happy all my life.

Ohm said and kissed Nanon's temple and patted his back to make him calm down.

Ohm: Please Non, don't cry. It's hurting me, to look at you like this.

Non: I am sorry Ohm…… ~~~~~sobbing~~~~