Chapter 9

Third POV:

After a week since Frank's birthday, everyone did their job well but still there is no good solution for this issue...

As this is not working much, Alpha Tay once again arranged a meeting to discuss this, so Ohm came to White Polca Pack to attend the meeting...

While walking to the palace, he opened his documents to check if everything was correct but when he opened his file all papers flew away as the wind blew harder...

He is never too careless but due to this sudden wind all document papers are blown away....

Ohm: oh shit shit....

While he is collecting all the papers someone stands in front of him who picks the last paper that is about to be picked by Ohm...

Ohm: Thanks to you...

Fah: No problem...

You are rushing to somewhere

Ohm: Yes to attend the meeting in the palace....

I have to go now....

Anyway Thanks again....

Without saying anything Ohm heading to the palace. When he arrived at the meeting, Tay, Pluem and Nanon were there already....

Tay: Take a seat Mr. Ohm Jongcheveevat....

Ohm: Yes Alpha Tay.

After he was seated, someone knocked on the door and Chimon entered the room.

Tay: Come and take your seat Chimon...

Chimon: Thanks Alpha Tay.... Chimon said and was literally shocked when Ohm seated next to him....

Hello Mr.Ohm Jongcheveevat. I am Chimon. Nice to meet you.....

Ohm: Nice to meet you Mr. Chimon....

Tay: There is still one more person who has to come...

There was another knock at the door and someone came to the view...

Tay: It's nice to meet you. Ms. Fah Th.....

Fah: Nice to meet you too Alpha Tay. Before Tay says her family name Fah interrupted and answered him.

Tay: Well Thank you everyone for attending this meeting...

Before starting this meeting I want to
introduce you to each other....

Chimon: It's nice to meet you all. I am Chimon Adulkittiporn from the Red Orchid pack. I am a web developer and computer programmer. Also I am a film director.

Fah: I am Fah. I am a model and interior and exterior art designer. Well, for the modeling field, I am new to it.

Ohm: I am Ohm Jongcheveevat from Blue Hyacinth Pack. I am the administrative director of the telecommunication and media entertainment department.....

Tay: Before I start, what do you think about unmated relationships Fah...

Fah: I love and respect traditional mating and bonding but we can't be forced to mate someone just because we are mates.

Tay: But omegas are affected by this since omegas who are all in unmated relationships don't get full protection from other alphas and all medications to prevent it are all temporary and we still haven't found any permanent solution.....

We tried and it gives side effects that the omega will no longer be omega and it's literally like humans not a werewolves, if they use medicine.....