𝟭

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐭
ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
𝟯:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐭ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴘ𝟯:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

"Hell no, wе ain't stressing no bitch 'round here, get a new one TREESHA!" I rapped as cleaned up my area getting ready for my last client while the music played I got up and did a little dance.

My boss came around the corner and into my booth staring as I was cleaning I finally stopped and looked at her.

"Jahmere your last client been waiting for a hour in the front" she spoke as I rolled my eyes at what she said.

"Nobody came and told me ain't that what you hired Rachel for? Like imagine hiring a receptionist and she don't do her job" I responded to her as I walked past her heading to the front meeting a tall man I smiled.

"Yooo" he stood and spook I motioned him to follow me to the back not saying a word as Rachel stared at him not taking one blink.

'Not sis mind fucking this man right in his face'

I made a yikes face as he sat down on the chair in the middle of my booth I pulled out a couple of the drawings I did for him.

"Oh yeah this one right here" he pointed to the one of the lion and I sighed loudly as I sat the drawings down rubbing my face.

"We can do it all today or do it in parts up to you" I shrugged and looked up at him as he smirked showing his grills.

"Let's do it all today shordy" he said catching me off guard making me take a deep breath.

"Ok I got put your arm on this." I slid him a small table and put his arm on it as I got straight to work doing my normal routine before going in with the ink.

"Jahmere I'm heading out now Rachel is gone so please make sure you lock up and don't forget no work tomorrow" my boss said as she passed by waving at my client.

"Ight I got it" I told her as she disappeared around the corner and I went back to doing what I do best.

░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝟯 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I covers his new tattoo in a thin layer of petroleum jelly and a bandage he looked at the tattoo one last time as I finished covering.

"Well that was a long ass time but your all done just make sure you do what I texted you yesterday" I spoke as he got up he pulled out a pocket full of cash handing me a band I looked up at him.

"I can't take this your tattoo wasn't this much and plus you get a discount cause I know your cousin." I told him as I tried handing the money back but he shook his head no.

"Keep it you did a good ass job and Make sure to tag me in that video." He nodded and left out the booth I smiled and put the cash in my pocket and cleaned up going to Instagram shortly after posting the video.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗷𝗮𝗵

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝟕,𝟑𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗷𝗮𝗵:  I snapped in 3 hours @𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐,𝟕𝟖𝟑 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗷𝗮𝗵:  I snapped in 3 hours @𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐,𝟕𝟖𝟑 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

I closed out of Instagram and turned off the light in booth as I headed out of the shop I made sure everything was locked up and turned off it was lightly raining outside so I jogged over to my Uber and hopped in.

I put my airpods in and played weluvche beatbox remix and I sat back falling into my thoughts since the ride would be a long way.

I had plans on getting out of this city it was so boring here and I had been in so much unnecessary drama lately with friends family and people I didn't know but that's what I get for defending people that wouldn't even blow out a lighter if my life depended on it.

Words of my mother came into my head " you can't trust everybody" "family can do you just as dirty trust me baby" I looked out the window I wanted to better my own life and open up my own shop and get back into doing clothing I had so many plans but all that stopped last year after losing my mom I lost so much and fell into such a depressing stage in my life literally my mother was  the only person that still made me feel like I was worth something in this the one that kept me sane losing your parents is the worst feeling in this world.

I battled with myself to not take my own life my bestfriend finally convinced to get help a couple months after trying to do that but at the end she tuned around  and snaked me but I guess that's apart of being broken.

I sighed loudly as we pulled up infront my house I grabbed my bag and stepped out dashing up to the door as the rain had gotten harder I was soaked by the time I made it in taking a deep breath in the pitch black dark.

"Finally home" I spoke as I flipped the light switch up and down but nothing came on I turned the flash on my phone on making my way to my bed and flipped down on it.

'Great if it's not one things it another'

I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep after kicking my shoes off.

░░░░░░░░░░░░

The chapters will be longer after this and more detailed this is my first time writing a bxb book so stick with me guys.

Vote and leave your opinion.