𝟭𝟯

𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲
(𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏)
░░░░░░░░░░░░

" no I am sorry, it's just I have these times where I'm here but I'm not really here." I rubbed my face as jah mugged me from the other side of the kitchen.

"Well I'm not sorry for the black eye but you not gonna keep lying telling me one thing when I know there's something  mentally going on." He threw me the frozen carrots and I put them over my eye.

"I suffer from schizophrenia and I've been off my meds for a year now and I'm sorry I really thought I had this shit under control." I dropped my head down feeling ashamed but looked up feeling jah grab my hand.

"You don't gotta lie to me about anything and I won't ever lie to you about anything that'll be our promise." He grabbed my hand and made me pinky promise him.

Can't lie it felt good not having him look at me different or treat me like I was just some crazy person the only other people to not treat me like that was my mom, mar and his aunt. Most people acted as if I shouldn't have been born or were to afraid I'd wake up and kill them in the middle of the night.

"Now that's out the way, let's talk about what we gonna eat." I stood up and leaned over to the refrigerator and grabbed some things for breakfast.

"Um I specifically remember your mom saying you can't cook a couple weeks ago." Jah took the items from me.

I put the bacon in the oven and tried starting the eggs but jah took over and told me just to make the toast.

I did just that but some how I ended up burning it which caused jah to burst into laughter so I started over again.

"Baby you can't even cook toast I don't know what you thought you was gone do with these eggs." Jah said as he put the eggs on the plates and pulled the bacon out.

"Aye look I don't usually burn stuff I'm a good cook." I did a chefs kiss as I took the toast out not burnt this time and laid it on the plate spreading the butter over each one.

I grabbed some bacon and sat down at the table and started shoving my mouth with food receiving a evil look from jah which made me slow down and smile.

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨
░░░░░░░░░░░░

"No ken it's not like we haven't talked for months it's been a couple days calm down." I rolled my eyes as I stood my phone up on the dresser while
On FaceTime.

"Bitch you been all in that Nigga face that's why we haven't talked." He spoke as Satan walked threw the door.

"Well damn you ain't gotta hate on me lil Nigga." Satan got in the camera flipping him off as I put my clothes on.

"I'm not hating but I would like my friend back because he's not your friend." Ken hung up as Satan laughed and turned on love no more by 3breezy.

You left her heartless, nigga
What the fuck you call that, nigga?
Ain't nothin' but a bitch, she gave you food when you was starving, nigga I feel so bad 'cause she a queen, but she ain't never got her crown I'll be the one to pick her up since you the one that knocked her down.

He danced around half dressed as I looked for my pants while the music played loudly.

"She screaming fuck love, she don't wanna love no more." Satan sung loudly throwing me my pants.

"Well thanks sir" I put them on and grabbed my brush and walked into the bathroom.

I brushed over my hair multiple times before it looked right to me as satan stared from the end of his bed.

"How much longer you gonna take in there?" Satan laid back on the bed as I rolled my eyes coming out the bathroom.

"I'm done sir." I grabbed my phone and sat down on the bed texting everyone back.

░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Well I'm just saying there's no need for all that damn yelling in my house." Aunt betty yelled as she posed and smiled for the pictures she forced me to take.

"Can you stop talking so we can speed this up?" I asked my aunt and she flipped me off while changing her pose.

"YEEHEEEE I WISH I HAD A TIME MACHINE!"My aunt sung out as I was snapping pics from different angles.

"You hoes be weak in the knees STAND UP!" Mari said as he came out of the house looking directly at me as I was on my knees taking pictures.

"Stop playing in my face ugly" I stood up and dusted my jeans off handing my aunt back her phone.

"So you haven't been home in a while and I'm just tryna figure out where you been staying." My aunt sat down on the steps of the porch and patted the spot next to her.

I sat down next to her and laid my head on her shoulder taking in the fresh air before I could speak mari started yapping hit dirty ass mouth.

"He been at his Nigga satan house being a WHORE!" He shouted the last part which caused my aunt to throw the closest thing next to her on the porch at him.

"First off auntie that's not true, I'm not a whore and I have been at satan house but that's only cause he's the only person who don't got a job right now like me." My aunt gave me a side eye and then smiled.

"Well as long as you happy and not going down a bad road I'm fine with that baby." She wrapped her arm around me and hugged me tightly and I let out a sigh of relief.

I love hugs from her it's like the world just stops and I feel nothing but peace and love, no more stress just joy but it all comes to a end when the hug is over and I have to go back to being BROKEN.