𝟲

𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Let me see that one two step" I was singing as I danced behind jah.

"Mmm a little close there are we" Cindy said while she brought us drinks.

"I can't do nothing with this man I don't bump pockets" jah said making me laugh as Cindy looked in shocked.

"I love it when you one, two step" I gripped jah bending him over as I notice satan coming over.

"It don't look like he tryna bump pocket bussy to me." Cindy said loudly causing me to laugh harder as Satan walked up and shot me a mug.

"Oh Cindy come on let's go get refills."  I said grabbing her hand and pulling her away leaving jah and satan by themselves.

"I see what you did there." Cindy spoke while trying to chug her cup full of vodka.

"And I see you what you also was tryna do." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well if he not gay and jah act like he not interested I'm gonna do what I gotta do." She put down the cup rolling her eyes.

"Girl boo you bust dates and don't even make 3k in a week leave jah and that boy alone you literally know what he been threw don't do no weirdo shit." I said pushing her out my way.

'Some snake shit is definitely about to happen should never let jah talk me into being her friend.'

I made it to the dance floor as megatron came on and I found some random boy to dance with as I kept a eye on jah noticing him and delroy having a heated conversation I tried to ignore it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░
𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

"No I'm not being weird Nigga you literally disappeared and I ain't get my gas money." I snapped at satan as he gave me a cold look.

"I know you not tripping over no funky ass twenty weird ass mf." I couldn't read his face as he talked to me showing no emotion at all.

"I am though you was moving like a weird ass mf when you just got up and disappeared what is you not understa-." I spoke but before I could finish he snatched me up pulling me into the nearest room.

"You not my nigga and im not your Nigga so I don't know what the fuck you got going on mad cause I ain't come back around you." He said plainly catching me off guard.

"Well let's cut this convo short I'll stop tripping and you can run me my twenty or Me and my friends gon get it back in blood." He gripped me up by my shirt as my feet dangled off the ground.

I stared him in his eyes as I got cold chills his eyes were dark and I could read him now it was like he was on the edge of snapping.

"C-can you put me down please satan" I said lowly scared but go no response he gripped tightened and our eyes stayed locked.

'God if you get me out of this I promise I'll stop making threats I promise please'

"Satan please let me go you scaring me and I don't want the twenty just keep it." As I finished he finally put me down and he looked like he just had the worst fight of his life.

"I'm sorry jah." Is all he said he tried to give me a hug but I backed away.

"Um just don't worry about it and just do what you been doing staying away from me." I tried to fix my shirt as I left out the room hearing him lowly call my name.

I spotted ken by the door waiting with Cindy I rushed over to them.

"Jah you ok?" Cindy asked as she looked at my shirt then back up at my face and I held back tears.

"Yeah girl I'm fine just messed my shirt up." Ken rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand and we left out of the party.

'I should tell my cousin and have him beat his ass'

"I know why yo shirt fucked up and don't try play me like I'm dumb." Ken said making me face him as I finally let the tears out he pulled me into a hug.

"It's just giving me flashbacks that's all" I said wiping my face.

Just when you think life is going great the devil Will always find a way to break you down and I can't get over this fear of forever being lonely and BROKEN.

░░░░░░░░░░░░