𝟴

𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲

"Jah come on move over Damn." I shoved him over lightly trying to remain on the bed.

"Stop pushing me, I told you I need a lot of room and turn my fan back on." I ignored him.

After a while of him tossing and turning I finally reached over and turned the back on and he stopped.

"Since you up let me ask you some."

"Ask away it's not like I got work in the morning." He spoke in a irritated tune.

"So um you like me?" I asked causing him to turn and face me in the bed.

"Like as in homeboy or stop patting my back like I'm your homeboy?"

I laughed a little. "The second one Nigga."

"Um is this gonna turn into a hate crime?" I smacked his forehead causing him to let out a loud ouch.

"Just answer the question."

"Yes I like you but your straight so I'm not gonna force myself onto you and if that makes you uncomfortable I under-" I cut him off.

"Just be quiet and go to sleep." I licked my lips and closed my eyes.

'This is mad weird I only get sleep around him'

"Ummm ok I guess" he said and flipped over after about a good 5 minutes the whole house could hear him snoring.

"Aye satan." I heard Mari calling my name

"Yeah wassup?" I sat up tryna make his shadow out in the dark.

"I'm warn you now if you fuck with him or pull any weird shit like you do with these bitches I'm fuck you up personally my cousin pure and that's the way I wanna keep it."

What he said caught me off guard honestly I hadn't even been thinking of no shit like that but everybody around us damn sure had that thought in they minds for some weird ass reason.

"Ight bro" I shrugged it off and laid back down this time closer to jah.

░░░░░░░░░░░░

"You definitely cheating so I don't wanna play anymore." The headset got quiet after jah spoke for a min before I spoke.

"Bruh nobody cheating you just trash now either we can play the game again or you can come over here and I can teach you." I grabbed my phone and threw my head set on the bed.