𝟭𝟮

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

"How did you get them stay open past they regular hours?" I questioned satan as he opened the door.

I stepped in and looked around smiling taking in the quiet and cute scenery around the restaurant.

"Don't worry about all that little nigga." I rolled my eyes and as I followed him to the back of the restaurant where there was a nice little table set up with roses and candles.

'It's giving very much date night. Very much secretly in love.'

" I know it's not outside like I said but this definitely ten times better." He spoke as we sat down.

"I don't really like outside at night time anyways me and bugs don't get along."

We order our food and drinks as we chat about life and everything that's happened to us, This was the first time satan and I really had a 1 on 1 convo he was always off to the side and quiet never said to much about his life.

After a while the food finally came and we both started eating.

"Oh this actually good." I said as he smiled at me.

"I told you it was gonna be good ba- boy." He shoved more food into his mouth as I mugged him.

"Stop eating like that." I took a couple sips from my soda.

"Damn Ight." He stopped shoving his mouth and slowed down staring into my eyes as he licked his lips.

'God it's me again....'

As I spaced out he picked up his phone answering and after a while the smile he had went away and he looked pissed off.

"We gotta cut this shit short" he said as he threw a stack of money on the table and grabbed my hand pull me away I snatched the bread basket.

"Thank y'all for the food" I yelled on the way out being dragged.

Hours later we ended up infront of some random house with a bunch of niggas outside and Satan had been inside for a while which made me become a little worried I kept my head low and stayed off my phone ignoring calls from ken.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the window.

"Y- yes?" I let my window down a little making eye contact with some guy who had been staring at the truck for a while.