𝟭𝟰

𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲

(𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏)

𝟳:𝟯𝟰 𝗮𝗺
𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Bro no give me my fucking money Nigga." I argued with my brother about money he owed me from a bet but I also kept checking my phone I haven't heard from jah since he made it home.

"Hell nawl Nigga I'm broke right now." Gio stood up dusting the weed crumbs off his pants.

I ignored him and pulled out my phone to text my mom and tell her what I needed from the store.

"Yo bro you listening to me? Imani outside she said come on before you get left." My brother smacked my phone out my hand.

"Chill out Nigga I heard yo bitch ass, you better get my money." I got up and play punched him alll the way to the door.

I closed the door behind and and ran to Imani car and quickly got in trying not to get soaking wet as it was pouring down rain.

"Got damn Nigga you don't watch the news or check weather?" Imani spoke as we pulled off.

"Man it said light rain not no damn storm." I shrugged and scrolled on my phone as she drove me home.

"So what's the reason we not fucking anymore?" She looked over at me for a quick sec.

"Imani please don't start this shit bro." I put my phone away and turned up the music trying my best to ignore her.

"I'm not starting shit I'm just tryna see who you fucking now cause if it ain't me then who?" She turned the music down and put her finger in my face.

I smacked it down and it just got quiet no one said a word the whole ride.

"My bad bro but you know I don't like people putting they hands in my personal space." I grabbed her hand and held it.

"I'm fine but you still not answering my question?" She looked me in my eyes.

"I'm not fucking anyone but I do have my eye on someone and I don't plan on fucking that up." I let her hand go and got out of the car.

I ran up to my door and it was already open I shuffled around in the bush next to my door and grabbed my 9.

"AYO!" I pushed the door open with my foot and slowly walked in scanning the room.

Nobody responded but I heard stuff being tussled around so I kept walking in and hid behind the wall next to the kitchen as the person walked out, I took my 9 and hit them across the head.

"Got damn" I flicked the light on to see mari sitting on the floor holding his head.

"Mari what the hell?" I helped him up off the floor.

"What the hell? Hell my ass Nigga." He rubbed his head and leaned against the wall.

"Nigga you should have texted me and this wouldn't have happened." I told him as I put my gun back out in the hiding spot.