𝟭𝟱

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨
░░░░░░░░░░░░

"You said the rent on this store is how much a month?" I spoke on the phone with ken waiting for satan to return with my truck so I could go get food.

"It's 650 a month and it's not that big of a store but its just a start off to get you back on your feet." He sent me more photos and a link to apply for the place.

"But I can see the setup now." I scrolled threw the pictures imagining where things would be and the colors.

"And I'll be the first bitch getting a tattoo there." As ken was speaking my phone went off and satan was calling.

"Hold on boo I'm switch the call over real quick ." I said switching over before he could go off.

"I'm outside come on bro." He gave me attitude and hung up.

The call switched back over as I grabbed my things and walked outside.

"We gonna have to go look in person tomorrow, cause I don't know from looks of these pictures it seem very small." I scrolled and zoomed in checking.

"We definitely can but um I gotta go my man here" I heard a deep voice in the background and before I could say anything he hung up.

I got in the car and rolled my eyes at satan while putting in my AirPods, I scrolled down twitter.

"Jah." Satan called my name but I ignored him.

'Bitches wanna try and talk now after coming off rude girl bye'

He snatched one of my aipods out which caused me to smack his hand.

"You hear me talking to you Nigga and keep yo hands off me." He spoke in a demanding tone

"You touched me first." I rolled my eyes putting my phone in my pocket.

"That don't matter but tell me what you want to eat and if you don't I'll just take you home." He turned into a empty parking lot and parked.

"What we doing here and you talking like you not driving my truck sir." I gave him a confused look as he sat the seat back.

"We waiting on my homie." He said closing his eyes.

"No drug deals in my truck Nigga." I smacked his chest causing him to sit up.

"Bro stop being domestic and this isn't a drug deal." He rubbed his chest and coughed a little.

"You haven't seen domestic yet baby and it seem like drug deal to me like look where we at."

░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Nigga I am straight this just the homie cousin." Satan spoke to his homies on the porch at the trap.

"Don't get all angry Nigga im just asking this the second time you done brought the Nigga here." One of the boys said.

Me and this one boy kept making eye contact everytime I looked over at him he was staring a hole into my soul.

"If y'all niggas wanna holla at him just say that." Satan said.

"HELL NAWL!" They all responded fastly busting out laughing.

"Y'all wouldn't get the chance anyways, must of y'all look a damn mess and like y'all haven't seen a shower since being born." I shoved past satan and sat down in a chair across from the boy who was staring.

'Let's hope this doesn't go sideways Chile'

"What's yo name?" He spoke lowly but with a deep voice.

"My name is jah and yours?" I played with string on jeans trying not to look directly in his eyes.

"Just call me reckless but come with me real quick." He stood up and walked into the house.

"Lord here we go." I said lowly but I followed behind him which cause satan to look at me crazy.

'Not mr straight being upset'

We walked to the very back of the house into a room that was nicely laid out, he locked the door behind me.

"You coo gone head and sit down." He said grabbing the backwoods off the dresser.

"Ok.." I sat down and looked taking in everything and coming up with a fighting plan if he tried anything.

"You smoke?" He asked as he rolled up and I shook my head no immediately.

He finished rolling up and looked over at him as he licked the last part of the backwood.

"I'm tryna get to know you some more without all them Niggas around." He spoke as he grabbed the lighter off the floor.

"Well I gotta go soon but we can exchange numbers and go from there." I pulled out my phone and unlocked it handing it to him.

He put in his info and handed it back I got up and rushed out the room back outside to see satan gone and his homies laughing.

"I just know this bitch did not leave me here." I looked and the truck was gone.

"He definitely left you but the Nigga you was back there with for a car and can take you home." Some Lightskin boy said.

"He the only person here with a car?" I asked.

"No but we can't leave for we got business to handle shordy." He said as the boy came outside smiling like a big ass kid.

"You need a ride?" He said holding his keys in the air as I rolled my eyes and nodded my head yes.

"You know I do Nigga." I turned around and walked towards the blacked out srt that started when he pressed a button.

"See if you with me baby you can get one of these or whatever you want." He licked his lips as we got into the car.

"Where is this burst of energy coming from you was just anti social before I sat infront of you." I said buckling up.

"I seen some I want and I'm get it by any means." He said which scared me cause anytime a Nigga say that they be off in the fucking head.

"Oh you sounding a little crazy I ain't gonna even lie." I looked over at him as he pulled off.

"You ain't seen crazy yet shordy." He licked his lips and turned up the music.