𝟱

𝘑𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘣

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

It had been 3 weeks since I had seen satan after that night he just disappeared but in that little time I had found me a couple friends and a small part time job just hold me over till I can get my tattoo shit figured out.

"Jah boy order the shit you want nobody gonna wait all damn day" cindy yelled in my ear.

"Girl please stop yelling your black with Cindy for a name what I'm doing right now is what your mom should did before righting that down" I said causing the cashier to bust out into a chuckle.

"Oh so bitches got jokes now ok." She said snatching her card from my hand and walking off.

"Bitch don't make me snatch that wig, I'll have the same thing as her" I said rushing off behind her.

"No money no service" he said as I rolled my eyes plopping down in the seat across from her as she got on her phone.

"So when are you gonna go out with me for once I see your cousin out all the damn time." She said finally looking up from her phone.

"I mean it won't hurt to try but I'm just really nervous." I rolled the straw paper up into a ball.

"Why you being so shy jah you gotta get out there and make a new name for yourself honestly this city ain't big for nothing." The man brought her the food and slide is number to me winking.

"And there's one reason he just violated me with that wink" I said making her laugh as she opened the bag and at some shrimp.

"Ouuu be fine as hell and driving a srt that car making me wet" she said pointing and I shrugged my shoulders not caring as I kept my focus on stealing all the king crab out her bag.

I was reaching to grab the last king crab and she smacked my hand down glaring at me as I heard this familiar chuckle I turned around eyeing satan.

"Damn long time no see little nigga" he said as he walked up to us from Cindy motioning him to I rolled my eyes at him and cracked the crab.

"So you not gone speak to this fine young brow skin man Jahmere Collins." Cindy said causing me to shoot her a glare.

"Hello sacrifice." I said making him give me a confused weird look.

"Oh so you forgot name?" He said pushing me over.

"I mean i always forget the weird Niggas" I grabbed some shrimp as he stared at me making me feel uncomfortable.

We sat like that for 10 mins straight it was like he was debating on snapping my neck or choking me out and finally Cindy stupid ass broke the silence.

"So are you gonna be at dartz party tonight?" She asked satan and he didn't respond.

"Um Jahm-" she was cut off by satan.

"I mean if you gonna be there then I'll come shordy" I looked up and he was holding Cindy hand.

'Is this nigga tryna make me jealous? Well naw cause baby he definitely was a straight man from what I had been hearing'

"We'll count me there" she said quickly snatching her back seeing as I was looking at them.

He got up and looked down at me lowly laughing as he grabbed his stuff and left out.

"Finally" I let out a deep breath and leaned back while the noise from the restaurant becoming full filled my ears and I zoned out.

After a while we grabbed our things and left out just chatting about random things to take my mind off of what just happened.

░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Niggas have no loyalty bro." I heard mari scream as me and Cindy waited for our friend ken on the porch mari came our the house slamming the door.

"If aunty was home you'd be beat down right now and you know it" Cindy said laying her head back on my lap looking up at the top of the porch.

"Yeah whatever jah lemme borrow your car" he said holding his hands out.

"Um no I just got that car your not finna go do ghetto shit in my car" I snapped at him.

"Bro I'm not even on that type time satan needs my help" Cindy tossed him the keys and I mugged her.

"Can you make sure he makes it to dartz tonight please" she said as mari rushed off the porch.

"Now why would you do that slut" as I smacked her forehead as ken walked up.

"Domestic violence? Never took you for that type person jah" he said leaning against railing of the porch with low eyes.

"And we thought you stopped smoking." Cindy sat up and I let out a little chuckle.

"Get off my nuts hoes" he said walking up to us forcing a spot for him to sit in the middle.

"So like we don't have a car to get to the party cause somebody loaned my fucking car out like it was there shit." I mugged Cindy pulling out my phone and opening the Uber app.

"Nigga the Uber president." Ken said as he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

'Um let's ignore it maybe it'll go away'

"Be who you are for your prideeeeee" Cindy sung lowly not catching ken attention but she definitely caught mines causing me to chuckle light as I ordered the Uber.

2 hours had went by and we had finish getting dress ken and Cindy was play fighting and I finally came out the bathroom.

"TURN HA LOOSE" I said as ken let her go busting into laughter.

"Sounding like somebody old ass granddaddy." Cindy said as honking came from outside we grabbed our things and ran down stairs.

As we got into the Uber I fixed cindy hair while ken brushed mines about 45 minutes later we arrived infront of this small house with about 200 hundred cars outside.

"Oh hell no" I said instantly looking over at Cindy who was holding her laugh in.

"I knew we was coming to the ghetto when you was tryna convince me I didn't know where dartz stayed" ken said as he swung the door open getting out with us following  behind him.

"I mean if we can't go to parties in the deep deep trenches then where tf can we go?" Cindy said as we walked into the part and all eyes landed on us.

"I'm make my way to the liquor" I said walking quickly threw the crowd as everyone went back to dancing.