𝟮

𝘑𝘢𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
𝟳:𝟮𝟱𝗮𝗺

𝘑𝘢𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝟳:𝟮𝟱𝗮𝗺

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

I smiled in the mirror as I checked my fit out finally going into the living I grabbed my phone and looked up the electric company and paid the bill online after doing that I made myself breakfast in the middle of me platting the food loud bangs came from my front door I jumped and crept over to the window peaking out the shades seeing my ex stand there banging on the door I swung the door opened mugging him.

"I'd hate to really get into a fight with you but I will whoop your ass if you don't leave my property!" I yelled at him as he shoved his way inside.

"You act like I purposely fucked your bestfriend jah she just so happen to fall with her mouth open on my dick and why are you still mad?." he shrugged smirking.

"You literally are tryna gas light me bro just leave me the fuck alone." I left the door open leaning against my couch as I mugged him.

"I'm just here to get what's mimes anyways." he said snatching up his things as I turned hearing someone else come inside I instantly got mad.

"Prince you deadass did not bring this bitch to my house and keely the fact that you actually had the fuck ass audacity to bring your colorist ass up in my shit is funny." I semi yelled not wanting the neighbors to call the police as she rolled her eyes walking to the back with prince I followed behind them balling my fist up.

He was snatching stuff up and throwing things around as I entered the room as keely sat on the edge of bed rolling her eyes as I snatched my mcm bag from him he tried to swing on me as I leaned back.

"You can't be deadass tryna show out for her." He said to me as I paused.

"Me show out? For a bitch that had chlamydia more times then I had been in the hospital for having a cold." I swung back popping him the mouth as he let go of my bag I threw it on the bed.

"Get out my shit before I whoop both y'all ass." I said shoving him out the door as keely followed quickly behind me.

"Jah your mad because he found true love baby and that's ok." she finally spoke and I stopped in my tracks turning around to face her.

"You are truly delusion thinking I give a fuck about you or this broke ass nigga he don't make no money" I looked at her confused speaking.

"Aye I get money g" he said moving infront of her.

"Nigga you claim you sell drugs but come home with no drugs or money... are you selling the drugs or is the drugs selling you?" I motioned for them to get out as me and prince went into a full blown fight he gripped my shirt slinging me over the couch as I held onto his arms with one hand as I kicked him.