𝟯

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝘈𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝘈𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

"From the looks of this eye though baby it seem like he had the upper hand." My aunt Betty spoke looking very concerned.

"I mean it's not like he just whooped my ass auntie." I shrugged as my aunt put frozen peas on my eye shaking her head.

"You should have been called or came down here you know I don't have a problem opening my door for you" She spoke still holding the pack there as my cousin came in with a couple of his friends.

"Aye wassup jah and ma when you gone cook?" mari said as he came over and dapped me up and I peep the boy from the gas station jog upstairs but before he fully disappeared upstairs he nodded at me smirking.

"Wassup mari and auntie I got this I just wanna go lay down." She shook her head ok as I got up and went upstairs to the guest room.

"You a grown ass man cook learn to cook" my aunt spoke as I busted out laughing hearing her.

As soon as I got in the room and closed the door i went to the bathroom to take a shower I stripped out of my clothes and played my normal playlist.

Aunt Betty was one of the family me and mom really talked to once I came out everybody else acted as if I was sick ass disease she took me in when my mom hit hard times in life hell we even lived with when she first moved here to atl but shortly went back once my mom got back on her feet.

I was finally done showering I threw on some Sweats and a white t-shirt and laid across the bed with the lights off I turned on the tv and flicked threw Netflix till I found American horror story as I was just about to press play someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said and I seen mari peak his head in with his eye low and red which meant he had been smoking.

"Can Satan sleep in here?" He asked staring at me with a begging face.

"Why can't he sleep in your room? I barley know that man" I sat up yawning.

' a nigga named satan? HELL NO'

"Because I got a little shordy coming over and you know how aunt Betty is about sleeping on her couches." He shot a begging look at me again.

Aunt Betty definitely didn't play about her damn furniture if it was one thing that you didn't want to do at her house it's be rough or lay on them couches.

"Yeah bro he can" I said as he left out satan came in shortly.

"Want me close this back?" He asked lowly with a deep voice

"Yeah" I said as I laid back pressing play on the tv he grabbed a couple of pillows and laid down on the floor.

'Niggas smell like straight gas'

"Aye bro you smoke?" He lifted his head up looking at me as he pulled a blunt from behind his ear waving it in the air.

"Nope" I said still paying attention to the tv as he got up and climbed into the bed sitting next to me.

"Well you gonna smoke today my guy" he lit the blunt and puffed it a couple times before motioning it my way.

"I'll take one puff that's it" I said taking it from and as I inhaled I choked and started coughing none stop passing it back time as he laughed.

"This really your first time" he put it out and looked over at me while I was still coughing.

"What's your name?" He asked smirking.

"Jahmere but you can call me jah" I said finally stopping myself from coughing my lungs up.

"My name satan little bro." he said laying back looking up at the ceiling.

After a while I closed my eyes and left him up by hisself I heard him calling my name but it ignored it.

"Jah you sleep?" He shook me lightly but still I ignored him I smelt weed again before fell into a deep sleep.

░░░░░░░░░░░░

I'm tired asf this short asf cause I wrote it at 3 in the fucking morning and no I'm not adding shit else to this chapter.

Vote and comment.