𝟰

𝘈𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
𝟑:𝟏𝟎𝐚𝐦

𝘈𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝟑:𝟏𝟎𝐚𝐦

𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗼𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲

I  still hadn't fallen asleep even though I kept fading off for the first time in months my body actually tryna get some rest but I fought afraid of what might happen.

I had been off my medicine for so long it was kinda scary how I kept it together end I battling to not fall asleep worried about who might come to the light when I woke up ever since I was little I dealt dissociative identity disorder and it had gotten so bad lately I almost killed my father but that's only because he used my disorder in his own sick game.

"Do you hear me speaking Nigga?" Jah snapped his fingers infront of me and I finally snapped of my thoughts.

"My bad little bro wassup?" I asked looking up at him.

"You haven't been to sleep?" He got out of the bed and walked over to his bags.

"Naw I'm not tired" I told him as he grabbed some clothes out of his bag and handed them to me I gave him a confused look.

"You in jeans and a ugly ass short I'm pretty sure you wanna be comfortable sleep" he spoke forcing the shorts and tank top in my hands.

"I told you I'm not tired little nigga" I threw them to the side going back to the tv as he shrugged and walked out the room.

'Niggas don't listen to shit a mf tell them fr'

I got up and followed him as I seen a text come in from my normal drop.

"Do me a favor though jah" I put my shoes on checking my pockets making sure I had the weed on me.

"What's that?" He stopped and turned around looking at me.

"Take me downtown right quick I need drop some off to somebody" he gave me this really look and I smirked.

"Do I look like a drug deal Uber?" He said as he put his shoes on pulling the keys out his pockets throwing them me.

"I mean shit." I scratched the back of my head as he smacked my shoulder and we headed out the front door.

"Please don't wreck this is a rental satan." he told me as we got into the truck.

"You a little nigga how you afford to rent this big mf." I asked him as we backed out the drive and headed downtown.