𝟭𝟲

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨
░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Ok but what does that have to do with her whooping yo ass infront of yo granny grave?" I rolled my eyes giving satan a dumb look.

Mari busted out laughing and I looked him and nudged him to shut up.

"See man and now you tryna crack jokes infront of Mari big headed ass." He smacked his lips and snatched his phone out my hand.

"I ain't cracking nothing, you the one one who got smacked up by a bitch who look like maybae off tiktok." I rolled my eyes again flipping him off as I sat back on the couch.

Mari phone started to go off none stop and he just got up and walked away not saying another word and the look on his face let me know everything I need to know.

"Tell Ashley I said hey" I spoke up as he slammed the door on the way out.

Satan kicked his feet up and tried to put them in my face but i quickly slapped them down.

"See why you being mean to me? My feet smell good and smell them." He attempted to put them in my face again this time causing me to punch him directly in the thigh.

"STOP! Putting these fucking deformed pit bulls in my fucking face." My phone began to vibrate and when I finally decided to look at it was reckless asking what I was doing tonight.

'Lord please guide me'

I didn't respond because I didn't know yet and he scared me a little ain't gonna lie plus what I look like actually spending the night with this man I just met and he Satan homie, nothing but bad vibes was gonna from that fr.

I finally stopped being lazy and got up and went directly to the kitchen as my phone buzzed again I answered seeing it was group FaceTime from Ken and genie.

"No ken like I said you fucking that lady man is not ok just because she ain't pay you back." My mouth dropped as I listened the convo.

"Well maybe she should paid up and her man wouldn't have to get fucked, bitch gonna fuck me out of 2k so I'm fuck her man LITERALLY!" Ken raised his voice as I tried to hold my laughter in.

"Don't get loud with me whore." Genie spoke one last time before I was able to say hey they both attacked me.

"And jah bitch who was that Nigga with the srt last night boo." They said at the same time causing Satan to watch me from the couch as I tried my best hiding.

"Oh girl y'all see I'm not in my room right now." I whispered trying to hide more in the corner of the kitchen.

I told satan that since he had left me with his bitch ass that one of his friends had got me a Uber home, which a horrible lie and I should just told the truth cause now these whores on the phone tryna be funny.

But at the end of the day satan not my nigga so duck it we ball.

I was snapped out my thoughts when Ken and genie started back arguing over a Facebook post about some damn food.

"Well bitch Alfredo is always gonna be better." Ken told genie.

"Ok miss Alfredo warrior, deep down inside you know baked spaghetti is the best booka." She responded.