𝟳

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨

"No mari that's weird why do me and that boy gotta third wheel your date night here."

"Look satan my wing man and you my boy is my gay wing man that's gonna give me all the right things to say" mari patted my back as he grabbed my honey bun out my hand and walked away.

"Fuck you thats why you look like baby Dee in the face" I plopped down on the couch rolling my eyes.

I picked up my phone and called the Group FaceTime from last night

"He- Oop what's wrong baby?" Ken said as Cindy joined the call.

"Mari is making me satan sit here with him and his Bitch that's only gonna be around for 1 business day." I said as Cindy rolled her eyes.

"It's the girls being shady on the call for me." Ken put his camera up.

"Cindy is there a issue? We haven't talked all day and you been leaving me on read"

"I mean you complaining over a nigga that's not gay and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you jah." She finally spoke after staring.

"Oh." I hung up and sat my phone down.

'Don't remember saying the Nigga was gay or that he wanted me but I'm just let it go"

The door swung open causing me to jump up and scream.

"Stop screaming Nigga." Mari said coming inside with Satan which mad me instantly go from scared to angry.

"Yo." Satan spoke nodding his head at me and i ignored it and walked off.

"Don't mind that fruity pebble he been bitching since they came back from that party last night." Mari said causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Keep talking and this fruity pebble gonna make you see the fucking rainbow like skittles bitch." I didn't give him a chance to respond as I walked into my room and slammed the door.

After a hour passed I finally gave in on staying in my room and I was dying of hunger I heard laughing coming from downstairs so I got up and walked down seeing Cindy and some random girl talking to satan and mari.

I quickly unlocked my phone texting ken.

𝐈𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

Me: Ken tell me why this bitch really over here akikiki in this man face.

Kendoll: oh I know where she at we got into it cause she said she was going to invite herself