Indefinite Hiatus

Hey guys!

So this is really hard for me and I'm actually really scared to say this. Okay well there is no way to prevent this anymore and it's hard to procrastinate this because it's writing so I might as well come right out.

I've been trying to find inspiration to write a new chapter for months and I guess I didn't want to believe it because it took until today to finally understand: I have lost interest in writing jily.

Due to this recent discovery I feel like I need to put jily on hold. I honestly hate doing this, but I feel like I have to. I'm so sorry and thank you so much to all of you that have supported me in this journey that has been over a year long now. But this IS NOT over, I will continue trying to work on this after I take a break for a little while. I've had so many ideas for stories rushing through my mind for so long and if I get some of those down on paper maybe things will be more clear and I'll be able to write better. I've also had so much going on and everything has been really stressful. I have a lot on my plate these next few months especially nearing the end of the school year. I feel absolutely horrible and I really wish I didn't have to do this but I don't want to just leave you guys without a chapter for months without explanation. After having talked it over with multiple people I came to this decision and I just need you guys to know I will try my hardest to get something for you as soon as I get some inspiration. It won't be for long and I know what I want to do eventually, it's just a matter of getting it flowing out at the moment.

You guys all mean so much to me, I hope you can understand.

Thank you all, until next time,
Divergentweasley