Chapter Fourteen

HI OKAY SPECIAL CHAPTER BECAUSE ILY ALL!!!! 700 READS I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

I WASN’T GOING TO POST BUT I CAN’T FREAKING BELIEVE I GOT 700 READS SO I’M POSTING FOR Y’ALL!!

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING is JKR’s

DEDICATION: TO ALL MY READERS BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULDN’T GET ANY READS BUT NOW I CHECK AND I SEE I GOT LIKE 100 READS IN A DAY AND IT JUST MEANS A LOT SO THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! KEEP BEING THE AWESOME READERS THAT YOU ARE <33333333

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily POV

I swear I’m happy for Mar.

And for Alice.

I am not jealous that they have steady relationships with the guys they like while I have to wait for James to take the initiative and ask me out.

Merlin if kissing his cheek twice doesn’t spark anything in that brain of his what does?

I know I said I would ‘never ever go out with James Potter’ but who am I kidding I always knew deep deep deep down that I was going to give in at one time or another.

Sigh, he can be so oblivious sometimes can’t he?

James POV

Yes I am happy for Sirius being with my best girl friend.

And Peter for finally scoring a girlfriend.

And I most certainly am not angry and frustrated that Lily can’t see all the times I try to flirt with her.

She kissed my cheek, I swore she liked me. No, I know she does.

She is just so oblivious sometimes.

Sirius POV

“CAN THEY JUST SNOG ALREADY?” I yelled as I slammed my books down on the table in the common room while Lily and James sat on opposite sides of the room occasionally making googly eyes at the other.

Marlene didn’t even bother to look up. “I agree completely. It’s so obvious to Alice and I that they want to get together but the thing is that with them they are either waiting for the other to take the first move or Lily is counting on James to make a move- because we know she already has- but he is too scared.”

“Wow, you have put a lot of thought into this.” I replied as I sat down on the couch next to me.

“Mhmm.” She mumbled as she moved over and snuggled up to me. I put my arms around her.

“Hey Mar?”

“Hmm?”

“Did you know that your eyes sparkle like the ocean when the sun starts to go down? And that your laugh is the cutest noise I have ever heard?” Marlene looked up at me, starring straight into my eyes. “And did you know that I completely adore everything about you? Because I do.” She sat up, it looked like she was going to cry but instead she pulled me in and kissed me.

Marlene POV

I pulled him in a kissed him.

He is no player of Hogwarts.

He is my sweet, sappy, corny boyfriend that I think I might love.

Huh, love. What a silly thing. I never thought I would love anyone.

I think I love Sirius Black.

Wow.

Alice POV

Frank is so perfect.

I’m so glad he noticed me.

He probably has lines of girls wanting him, BUT HE CHOOSE ME!

Oh he kissed me!

Last week actually but it still feels like yesterday.

We talk every day. Sit together at meals. Study together.

He is so great!

Now we just need Lily and James to get together.

Remus POV

I sat next to James in the common room. Across the room was Lily study who kept sending not-so-subtle glances at James who hasn’t noticed. In the middle on the couch Sirius and Marlene are…snogging, not a big surprise there but in the common room really? Peter is with his girlfriend Alyssa. And Alice is in her dorm.

“James,” He didn’t hear me as he was busy starring at Lily. “James,” Nothing. “James?” Still starring. I sighed picked up my book and hit his head, “James!”

“Huh, what?” He said his head snapping up.

“Stop starring at Lily.”

“But I-“

“Nope.”

“But I was just-“

“No.”

“I just was checking if-“

I rolled my eyes. “Shut it and work.”

He mumbled something about me being a git and I rolled my eyes again.

He and Lily needed to get together and I have a feeling they’re going to need some help and encouragement.

Oh young love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know. Very bad very short chapter but I needed this in here it shows how all of the friends just want them to get together and James and Lily want the other to make a move and it's just so confusing and as Remus said: "Oh young love."

Alright. Also; credit to Sirius' sappy words toward Marlene go to accioerica thanks bae.

Okay?

Okay.

Divergentweasley