Chapter Four

Heyyyy

See? I promised you I would post twice because of that shortie.

Okay disclaim-y baby: I CAN'T OWN THIS BECAUSE I AM NOT TALENTED AND JKR IS AMAZING SO YEAH OBVI IT'S HERS

Dedication: okay so I made a promise: RYAN THIS DEDICATION IS TO YOU BECAUSE IDK YOU LIKE HARRY POTTER AND RESPECT MY FANGIRLING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remus POV

(A/N: thats right I went there)

We woke up late, SOMEONE, cough cough Sirius, turned off our alarm clock, so we slept in.

When we ran down the stairs to get to the great hall we saw the girls sitting in the common room.

"About time." Said Marlene. "Merlin Sirius, what took so long?"

"Someone-" Peter said elbowing Sirius in the gut, "turned off our alarm."

Marlene snorted, "Way to go Sirius."

"Aw common Mar," he planted a kiss on her cheek and looped his arm around her waist. "Let's go get some breakfast." They walked away leaving their bemused friends.

"Alright, I'm bloody starving! Lets go!" James announced.

"Oi Prongs! You're always starving!" Peter told him.

"Shove off Wormy," James linked his arm in Lily's. "Come now Lily-flower, we must go get some food." He skipped off with a giggling Lily following closely behind.

"What happened with them?" Peter laughed confused.

"Oh, nothing." I said.

"You know something!" Alice yelled pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Hmmm, maybe." I walked away yelling behind me, "now don't you two want some food?"

THE GREAT HALL

When I arrived in the great hall I walked over to where Lily and James were sitting. NEXT TO EACH OTHER! They were having a civilized conversation and laughing. I shook my head, I knew Lily went to talk to James last nigh but I didn't know it would end like this. Don't get me wrong I'm bloody glad the two are friends, James has been pining for way too long it's just that I'm confused on how exactly it happened.

"Lily, James." I waved sitting down across from them. "You two seem rather cozy together." Lily's cheeks went red and James grin widened.

"Always the tone of surprise." James said winking at Lily.

Lily slapped his arm that he began to drape over her shoulders.

"We're just mates that's all." Lily said.

"Okay," I didn't believe a word they said. "Just mates." James snickered and I swore I heard him say, "not for long"

James POV

Merlin. We are mates. She is sitting next to me. We walked to Defense Against The Dark Arts together. We are sitting next to each other in DADA. This is actually happening.

"James!" Lily whisper-yelled to me. "Are you paying attention?"

"Huh?" I asked.

She sighed. "Oh for Merlin's sake," she shook her head. "Just copy my notes."

I smirked, "Thanks Lils!" She blushed a light shade of red.

"Just pay attention." For the rest of class I actually listened and found out that it wasn't as bad as I thought.