introduction

hi everyone! it's Author Jinny here, this is a new ff that i'm starting in July 2021, this ff is all about Y/n and Jin.

this story is all a work of fiction, and every scene here are all made up in my mind, and nothing in this story reflects the idols and their reputations, nothing is real in this story.

warning: some chapters in this story can have rape, violence, self harm, foul language, sex, character death, and mental illness, you have been warned, read at your own risk.

Jin

Jin, a tall, handsome, and smart man, he is currently 26 years old, he is a smart man who loved to talk about mental health and awareness, he understood their situations, since he also got depression when he was still a teen, but now he is over that, he loved to help people overcome depression, and anxiety, so he studied Mental Therapy in college for more than 3 years, and he is now a Mental Therapist.

Y/n

Y/n, is your name, you are currently 21 years old, and studying in college right now, but you couldn't concentrate in college because of your recent breakup with Suga, losing him was like losing the whole world to you, he just meant so much to you and he was your everything, but things started to get complicated between the both of you so he wanted to let you go after 2 years of being in a relationship, and weeks after your breakup with him, he found a new girl. 

and after he did, you became more and more depressed, until your parents have decided for you to have a mental therapist, your mental health was getting worse and worse.

since you're studying law school.

Irene

Irene is your ultimate bestfriend, shes currently 21, just months older than you, you've been close with her since kindergarten, and both of you go to the same school together, y'all would tell secrets to each other and talk about problems through, you and her had the same goals and plans in life, she was your most trusted friend, and she knew you from the very start of your growth, and now both of you are attending your dream colleges together.

and she also wanted to be a lawyer, like you

end of introduction.

more characters are coming soon in the story, now let's proceed, i hope that y'all will enjoy this!!