Chapter 6

6:20am, weekdays.

"hey girl, what did you do during the weekends?" Irene asked while both of us walked to the school entrance hallway, we passed by so much students, some were playing, some were talking to each other, and teachers talking to each other, my head started to hurt.

i'm not used to public places, and noise all around me, and it triggers me so much.

"i-it was the same normal thing i'd do during the weekends, but this weekend i had yesterday, was different" i replied back to her, she gave me a curious look.

"what happened?" she caressed my hands as we walked farther to the stairs.

"my mom brought me to a Mental Therapist" i took a sigh and gave her a look.

"i hope that Therapist could help you get over your depression, anxiety, and of course, him" she replied back in a concerned tone, i chuckled at her.

"well, i hope so to, infact, my Therapist is a male and he was the same guy that i bumped into, when i got lost in the school hallways near the canteen" i chuckled.

"wait really? it must've been so awkward for the both of you, how was he to you?" Irene asked.

she's so protective of me, and she cares about me, a lot, she's a year older than me so she's also taking care of me, and asking how my day was, and my parents always loved her to be my bestfriend, she's careless of herself and mattered me a lot.

"well, he's okay, and there weren't really award things happened during the checkup, i was too quiet and my mom and him talked about it, and i didn't really listened to his words" she chuckled at me. 

"welp, but don't worry, you're gonna be fine with him" she caressed my back and smiled at me.

"but, i don't think so, i don't think i could go on with life without Suga, i'm not used without him in my life-" Irene cuts me off and took a deep sigh.

'hey, just give your mind a day to not think about him, he's much happier now, and you should too, he's your happiness, right?" 

"y-yeah"

"so let him go, he was the selfish one who didn't see your worth, and chose to let go, and u were the strong one, but now, let those memories go, you deserve a person who can be with you until the end, he just wasn't the one, he was the right person but in the wrong time" she patted my back as we began to go up the high stairs.

"yes, thank you, and my words aren't enough to express how thankful i am, for you" i showed a small smile to her, she gave me a gummy smile and wrapped her arms around me on the side, i placed a hand on her arm then we chuckled on the way to class.

thank you Irene, you're such a blessing.