Chapter 5

8:00am. weekends.

"b-but mom I don't need a therapist!" I said in a loud voice while I'm still on my bed.

"Y/n dear, you have to have one, you haven't changed even a single routine after your breakup with Suga, now let's go" my mom spoke to me through the door.

"ugh fine" i replied back, then I could hear footsteps going away, I stretched my arms up to the air and checked for the time, it's too early in the morning right now.

I dont want to go and ask help from a therapist, I know I can move on just a bit.

but I dont think so, my heart's so broken.

I went to my closet and took whatever's in there, Skinny Jeans and a white t-shirt, then proceeded to the bathroom and took a bath.

after taking a bath, i took my phone and  went out of my room, then downstairs, my mom asked me.

"are you ready now?" I nodded my head.

"don't worry Y/n, the Therapist can help you get over this" my brother patted my back, I just stayed quiet.

"take care Y/n, you can do this" my dad said on the couch.

"yes dad, thank you" I replied back, then I went to the car with my mom.

_

while in the car...

"Y/n, I dont know why you fell inlove with someone like him, he's always picky and swears a lot" my mom asked me in a confused tone.

"you dont know him, mom" I replied back.

"you're just too young to fall inlove right now, the right time's gonna come for you" my mom focused on the road.

I stared at the clouds on the sky, it's so pretty up there right now.

_

We are now waiting for the doctor's secretary to call us on the waiting room.

I don't know what's next in this, but I hope it goes well, I hope that the psychiatrist would pass my vibe, or not.

"Ma'am Y/n, please proceed to the secretary's room" we heard the secretary called my name, my mom and I stood up from the chairs and went inside the office.

we entered the room, revealing a man with a Pharmacist White Jacket, with a Stethoscope wrapped around the back of his neck.

"welcome to my office, please sit down" he smiles at us, but I didnt smiled at all, I just started at the cold white floor down.

"y-you look kinda familiar?" i looked at the doc from Top to bottom, and he also did.

"were you the students that bumped into me in the university?" i got shocked by his word

"y-yes, I think so" I agreed to his sentence , he nodded his head then guided us to the seats infront of his desk.

"so you're Kim Y/n, am I right?... and you're currently suffering from depression and anxiety?" he said it out loud as he flipped the pages of information.

"that's right doc, the reason behind that is she just broke up with her boyfriend 2 months ago, her routine started to change, nothing improved" my mom added some information.

I just want to get out of here.

"well, I can help you with that" the doc replies with a smile.

"thank you doc, you can start now" my mom replied

then he started to explain the matters of depression and anxiety, and how to cure from it.

I just kept a straight face, and only listened half of what he was saying, I couldn't focus anymore, I need him.

"well explained doc, thank you" my mom smiled.

"you're welcome Ma'am, and Y/n, she should visit us here in the doctor's office atleast 4 times in a week, to see her progress, here is the schedule for the Meeting Therapy with me" my Therapist informed my mom, she nodded her head then took the paper that he provided, it's the list of schedules that i have to attend with him, i took a peek of the schedule, and, they're all after my class, some are in the late afternoons.

i'm already stressed, why does this have to add to my schedule? well he's the one who's supposed to help me with stress and anxiety, let's see how this goes

then we were about to leave the office until....

"u-uhm I'm sorry if I asked this too late but, what is your name Doc?" my mom asked before she got into the door with me.

"Seokjin, Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Doc. Jin for short"

"thank you doc" she smiled at him then we went of the office room