Chapter 29

the next day, 5:45am.

"Y/n, your appa and i could see that your mental health is improving, so much" my mom smiled at me while we're all at the living room, while i'm putting my school socks on.

"yeah, i'm noticing that too, eomma" Baekhyun added, ugh please don't start.

"but anyways, we've decided that you don't need a therapist anymore" my mom said.

that sentence completely shocked me, h-he was my main source of happiness, and my parents are now cutting him off from my life.

"b-but mom, i-i still need h-him" my voice stuttered, my brother gives me a look, then i repeated my sentence.

"m-mom what i meant was, i-i still need some therapy sessions, i'm not completely fine, and you really can't tell a person if they're really fine or not" i replied with courage, my mom nods her head.

"well, if that's the case, we'll not cut off your therapy sessions with Doc. Jin, you still have a month and a half until it's over, i have to go now" my mom replies.

i started to think of the 1 and a half month i have with him left, after all of that, it's over, my therapy sessions are over, everything is over, i started to overthink.

after everything's over, will he still love me? even though we would possibly never meet again?

never meet? i'm not even gonna migrate to another country or what, so how? haha i'm just overthinking, but when i do, it just goes farther and farther, to the point where i'm not anymore sure of what to do.

"Y/n, we're leaving" baekhyun said while he carried his backpack, i woke up to my thoughts and wore my socks, and took my backpack, then we left home and went to our way to school.

-

"i'll see you later, Y/n" my brother said then we went to our different ways, while i walked the hallways i used to walk in to my classroom.

as i was walking, i could hear someone catch up from my back, i looked behind me, and it was Soyeon, we started a conversation.

"how are you feeling today? are you good now?" she asked in a worried voice.

"yep, i'm fine now" i said with a smile.

"so, what was the reason behind your headache?" she asked.

"haha, i thought i was pregnant" i laughed, while Soyeon's reaction got me-

she was shocked, and even covered her mouth, she was so shocked.

"w-wait, really? you didn't even mention to us that you have a boyfriend" she said in a surprised tone, she couldn't believe that.

"well uhm, y-yes, yes i do have, and we did it" i replied with a laugh, she held her mouth in shock and lets out a chuckle.

"but good thing y'all used protection for that" then both of us laughed 

then she took my hand and we went to our classrooms

-

"so we should multiply this, and make additional signs to this, now we have x - y and it results to" our math professor continued his words.

i couldn't focus that straight to his class, his words couldn't enter in my mind, this topic is so hard, and the equations are so complicated, i don't think i'll ever pass his subject.

my head starts to hurt more, and i'm losing my focus, i'm not even pregnant or anything, but what's happening to me? this is so unusual, i'm not used to this.

maybe i'm just too stressed, or maybe something else, that bothers me, or my day, it's so hard to compete.

-

Doc. Jin's POV.

my mom just called me, and she needs me back in New York, i kept telling her that i can't, and i have lots of patients to take care of, but she's so hesitant, she doesn't care and she needs me back in New York.

the main reason was, i have to take care of my nephew, he has a non-communicable disease, and i have to take care of him, i'm a Therapist, but also a doctor, and i have to take care of him, as much as i have to.

my tickets are paid, all i have to do is fly to New York tomorrow, i have to tell Y/n about this, she will be so devastated on this news, but i have to migrate, as soon as possible.

i texted her through my phone, and she still hasn't answered yet, but i'm glad she did.

me: y/n, c-can we meet up after your classes?