Chapter 27

on the phone with Jin.

me: uhh hi Jin, are you free today? let's meet up.

Jin: oh, I was about to say the same thing, haha, well yes I am, what time do you want us to meet up?

right now I'm on the phone with Jin, and I cant stop biting my nails, I'm so nervous right now.

me: h-how about tomorrow? i-i have no classes tomorrow.

ugh my voice, I keep stuttering, I cant stop.

Jin: sure! I've been preparing to tell this to you for a very long time! and I'm so excited to ask you about it!

he sounds so excited and happy through the phone, but I dont feel like I'm happy about this one.

me: r-really? w-what is it?

Jin: I'll tell it to you tomorrow, but anyways, why are you stuttering? is there something wrong?

I stopped biting my nails, and gulped my saliva.

me: n-no, nothing's wrong, just doing something.

jin: okay! have fun! and see you tomorrow! I love you so much!

me: see you, I love you too!

let's see how this goes, on the next day.

-

the next day, 12:00pm.

Jin wants us to meet up a bit earlier than 2pm, since he has loads of clients to help today, so I adjusted for him.

right now, I'm blow drying my long hair, and it's going to the side, while I comb it softly, I'm infront of the mirror right now, and thoughts began to run all over my head.

my head started to hurt again, I shouldnt overthink too much, but i'm not even pregnant, this just might be stress, i've been doing so much in school for weeks, and i also need a break.

I finished blow drying my hair, and I placed it on the dresser infront of me, I admired my outfit for today, don't wanna be that obvious, so I wore a skirt, and a shirt, with a matching jacket, that's fine for the day.

I stepped out of my room with my phone and purse with me, and proceeded to go downstairs, then I saw my brother on the living room, and using his phone, he looked at me and questioned.

Baekhyun: hi Y/n, you're dressed, where are you going?

me: I'll just meet up with Doc. Jin, but don't worry, it won't take long.

he knows i don't have any scheduled appointment with him right now, shit

Baekhyun: do you want me to drop you there?

me: n-no, i-it's okay, I can manage.

Baekhyun: well, okay, take care.

he turned his back to me, and continued to use his phone, oh thank god he forgot about my schedule, I took the chance and went out of the door.

-

"this place looks expensive" I replied to Jin while I observed the lights around the restaurant.

"don't worry Y/n, the thing I'm gonna tell you, is special, so I have to give effort" he smiled at me while he grabbed my right hand, I nodded my head, then we occupied an empty seat for two.

i'm not sure about this, i might not have the total strength to tell him about this, b-but i have to, he has to know about this, t-this is his child.

"you can order whatever you want baby, all on me" he showed me a smile and placed a hand on mine, i wonder what's his reaction's gonna be after he knows about this.

"y-yes, sure babe" i replied.

"is there something bothering you?" he asked straightly, i could tell he's being suspicious of em right now.

"n-no, not at all, m-my head just hurts" i replied.

"aww my poor baby, but don't worry, the food's gonna solve that up" he smiled at me, i thanked him then we ordered our food.

-

"s-so i've been waiting all this time to tell this to you" he placed his hand on mine, i started to worry about this, w-what is he gonna tell, now?

"y-yeah, what is it?" i stuttered, and laughed awkwardly.

"c-can you be my girlfriend?"