Chapter 2

6:30am, in school

"h-hey you alright?" Irene asked me while we were walking on the entrance hallway of the school, I was just staring at the floor.

"u-uhh yes" I replied with a stutter, she gave me a pity look, she feels so bad for me but I dont need pity, I need him.

"hey I know you're not, let's talk about it when we get to our first classroom" she places a hand on my back and rubbed it softly, I nodded my head and we continued to our way to our classroom.

the classroom doesnt have a lot of students here, just around 15-20, some are gonna arrive soon here, Irene and I sat on the empty chairs at the side.

"girl, I know you still need him, but you have to move on now" she said in a soft voice, I gave her the sad look and made a line on my lips.

"b-but what if i-i can't?, w-what if my mind wants him? what if..." my voice started to stutter, and my breaths were getting a lot shorter.

"I know that feeling when you love somebody but that person doesnt feel the same way as you do, I understand you" she took a deep breath and continued to pat my back with her warm hands.

"i-i just dont know Irene, I couldnt control my feelings, we've been in a relationship for more than 2 years, b-but he just replaced me like that"

"it's okay, let those feelings out, but try to forget about him, and try to focus more on other things, move on, there's much more fun things to do without him, remember, he was the one who decided to let you go, and it was so selfish of him for that, so know your worth, you dont deserve him" Jennie showed me a smile, I finally smiled back at her.

"thank you Irene, for being here with me right now" I told her in a normal tone, she showed me a gummy smile and nodded her head, she's so cute.

we talked for more than 30 minutes, then our professor came into the room, some students went back to their seats, we greeted our professor a good morning.

I observed our professor today, he looks good with his blue suit, and his hair is properly fixed, and he is in good manner today.

???: good morning everyone, I am your Law School Professor, and my name is Jung Hoseok.

I could hear some girls fangirling at the front, and more at the back, I gotta admit he looks handsome but he's our goddamn professor.

Professor Hoseok: and all of you are free to ask me many questions as you like.

he smiled at us, and other girls keep fangirling over him, except for Jennie and I, we found it weird.

some asked him things related to the college study years, while some asked for personal questions such as.

"do you have a girlfriend?"
"who is your crush?"
" do you like girls younger than you?"

and he started to get uncomfortable, but one students asked, and he answered it.

Professor: well I'm already 26

he looks way younger, but anyways, after some people asked him some questions, he carried on with the studies, he told us to take our books out and flip it to page 24.

we nodded our heads as he started to explain more of what's with laws and how it is important to us and to our country, but i was just staring at the brown table infront of me, until i heard my name being called by him.

Professor: Y/n, please read out loud what it says on the top of the book page in Page 27.

Me: Studying Laws is important to know what is the best and worse for our country, knowing how it helps us can also benefit us in our future lives, it helps us get into better jobs and to be informed of many other field studies.

i stopped on the last sentence.

Professor: thank you, Y/n, you may now sit down.

i nodded my head and sat on my chair, i think he's also noticing how quiet i am right now, but i hope he doesn't question, or call me a lot.

i get scared when teachers would call me in class, my anxiety gets more and more worse, and i'm afraid of people judging me, and telling me how bad i was, nobody haven't said shits to me, but i feel it.

but right now i'm a big fan of the subject he's teaching right now, it's all about Criminal Law, i really want to help people who didn't got their justice just because the government prefers to have the rich people to have the justice, while poor people didn't got their justice yet.

it's so unfair for them, and for the people who really need help, so i'm in this field of study to help others in need.

but Suga's running through my mind again, ugh!

here listen Y/n, just forget about him, just for one day.