Chapter 16

"Y/n, what took you so long?" he asked in an upset tone, now I feel bad.

"I'm really sorry Doc. Jin, my childhood bestfriend just arrived back here in Korea and we had a talk with each other, and I didnt realize that I had an appointment with you today" I looked down at our feet and bit my bottom lip.

I could see his feet slowly walking towards me, making me take steps backwards, w-wait, what is he doing?

I took a few steps back, until my back hits the wall..

"D-doc Jin, if it's about me arriving late, I'm so sorry, I feel so guilty about it, I'll never arrive late again..." I said in a sad tone.

"that's not what I'm mad about, Y/n" he said in a deep voice...

"w-wait, really? b-but why are you looking so upset?" I looked up to his direction, and our height difference is very unusual.

his height is currently 5'10 in feet, while I'm just 5'5 and a half, damn I feel so small.

"who was the guy u were with?" he asked in a curious tone...

w-wait, why is he interested to know who he is?

"u-uhmm, h-he's the childhood bestfriend I was talking about, Doc" my voice started to stutter.

our eyes met each other, and he looked at me deeply into my eyes, now it's kinda awkward between us in the room, so I cut the silence.

"what about it, doc?" I asked in a much curious tone, his serious face turned into a blank one.

"n-no, i-i mean, just forget about it, let's start" he immediately moved his eyes away from mine and turned his back on me.

he has broad shoulders, and it's kinda hot tho.

he sat ok the couches in his room, and I followed him, then he signalled me to sit infront of him, just by the opposite seat of the couch.

"so how's your day been doing?" he started the conversation.

"well, it was good doc, and I'm so happy that my bestfriend came back here in Korea" I showed him a smile.

I could see that he's about to smile too, ahh it's so cute.

"that's good to hear, tell me more about your day" he added.

"sure doc, so.... we did this and that...."

I continued to tell him more about how my day has been, and more.

he sounds so interested when I talk about my day, and how it's been improving, and we're like friends talking to each other, and more.

I'm not gonna lie but, his mad facial expressions were kinda hot.

wait, was he mad?
or upset because I attended my therapy sessions a bit late?
or was it because Namjoon came with me in the hospital?

w-wait what is that question Y/n? he's your therapist and u shouldnt think like that.

but he was kinda hot and sexy when he was mad, and his deep voice was something else, I didnt heard that kind of voice from him, before.

but now I did.

w-wait, why am I thinking like this?