Chapter 4

after classes, 12:00pm

classes are done now, so some of my classmates started to pack their bags, some are fixing too, while there's me, sitting on my chair, while staring straight at the cold white wall, while Irene is standing up infront of me, she's fixing my books, and some of my pens, i'm so unmotivated to even start something right now.

"Y/n, let's go, i've fixed your stuff now" she smiled at me, i stood up from my chair and we took our backpacks, she took my hand as we went out way out of the classroom.

the hallway had so much students walking around, playing, and some standing on the corners, and it's starting to make my head hurt, noise makes me so distracted and stress, Irene helped me get to another hallway, then we saw my brother walking to my classroom in the hallway.

"let's go, Y/n" my brother, Baekhyun said, Irene nodded her head, so we went goodbye to each other, then she went to another hallway, while me and my brother started a conversation while walking home.

"how's the first day of college?" Baekhyun looked at me in a worried look, i looked up at him and showed him a small smile, but it just looks like i'm faking it.

"it was good oppa, how about you?" i asked him too.

"it was also good, i met new friends" he shows me a smile, i nodded my head then we went all the way home.

-------------------------------

at home.

i finally arrived home, i walked to the hallway, but then i saw my mom preparing the dining table.

"honey, let's eat" my mom says with a smile, i bit my bottom lip.

"i-i'm already full mom, i'll just eat later" i said in a loud voice, enough for her to hear me, but the truth is, i don't have any energy to eat today.

"well, okay, honey, just come downstairs when you want to eat" my mom replied while serving the spoons and forks on the table, i nodded my head and went upstairs to my room.

after i reach to my room, i immediately locked myself on my door and went straight to my bed, i don't have the energy to even change my clothes right now, but i guess i have to, i've been too uncomfortable.

i went straight to my closet and pulled out the first thing i saw, an oversized t-shirt and some sweatpants, i changed into my newly chosen clothes, then i went to my bed and rested my eyes.

--------------------------

Third Person's POV.

"Mom, I don't think Y/n's gonna change, she's been like that after her breakup with Suga" Baekhyun informed his parents while taking bites of his food on his plate.

"I think she just needs us right now, I know she can move on and it takes time, but I know that she can do it" their dad replies.

"but I dont see any improvement, dad" Baekhyun replied to his father.

"I have to agree, do you know anyone that can help her, honey?" their father asked their mom.

"hmm, I think my friend's son can help her, he's a Mental Therapist" their mom replied back, their dad nodded his head.

"well we have to bring her there, anything to help her" Baekhyun replied back, he worries for his sister a lot.

_______________________

Y/n locked herself in her own room right now, and lying on her bed, school didnt pass her vibe, but she has to, she still has plans for the future

but him without her is nothing.

she started to scroll in her phone, and scrolling through the photos in her phone with him.

she badly misses him, but she has nothing to do anymore, he found his new happiness and it's not her anymore.

"even if you aren't mine anymore, you're still in my heart" tears started to fall through her cheeks, and to the side of her face, and her eyes started to get puffy.

"I need you, but you dont want me anymore" she started to cry more, then she threw her phone on the floor beside her bed, and tucked herself in the covers.

____________________

Third Person's POV.

"okay ma'am, please bring her here next week" the Therapist replied.

"okay, see you doc" her mom replied, then placed the phone down.

"so she's scheduled for the mental checkup?" their dad asked.

"yes, she is, she's scheduled for a checkup with her therapist soon"