Chapter 18

Y/n's POV, the next day.

Baekhyun and I are home alone, since my parents are on their business trip today, and they're out of the country until the next week, so we're here alone again.

and Namjoon went to see his family and relatives, even thou they've been treating him like shit, i believe he was forced to, haha.

ìmy younger cousins are inviting me to play with them, gotta attend to this, i'll chat you later!

Y/n: okay, goodluck mf.

i chuckled at his last sentence to me, he really hates his relatives, because they used to bring him down, just because he's a lot smarter than them, but now all he has to do is play fake with them, they're all toxic, as fuck.

-

"ding ding ding" we heard the doorbell ring in the entrance door of our house, my brother and i looked at each other and gave each other a weird look.

"are u expecting for someone right now?" my brother asked me, i nodded my head as a no.

"okay, i'll get it" i replied to him, then his eyes went back to the movie he's watching, i stood up from the couch i'm sitting on and went towards the entrance door, i opened the door.

-

"D-doc Jin, w-what are you doing here?"  i asked him, filled with curiosity.

how did he even knew where do i live? oh, mom probably wrote it in the application appers for my therapy sessions, it's needed.

i scanned his whole body with my confused eyes, he isn't wearing his uniform right now, and he's dressed up like a normal person, just a black shirt and some brown baggy pants, and he's also wearing a cap, i like his sense of style 

"i'm sorry to come in an unexpected time but..." he stopped his words and pulled something from his pocket, and it was a necklace.

"i-i think this is y-yours? i saw it from my office floor" he said to me and raise the necklace right infront of me.

w-wait, t-that's the exact necklace that Jennie gave me!

"y-yes, that's mine Doc. Jin, i've been looking for that necklace since yesterday, thank you Doc Jin." i thanked him, then he placed the necklace on my open palms.

"y/n who's at the door?" my brother shouted from the living room, he stood up from the couch, to see who it was.

"oh, Good Afternoon Doc. Jin, welcome" he smiled at him, and he did back.

"please come in" baekhyun replied.

but bro, he was only here just because he had to drop my necklace here, don't have to.

in our home, we should welcome anyone who comes to visit us, even if it's for a short while, and in our culture, it's disrespectful to decline an offer, so he went agreed.

"sure, thank you" Doc Jin replied, he took his shoes off since our floorings are all in carpet, then i showed him the way to our couch, then he sat down.

he saw the amount of popcorn and chips messed up on the other side of the couch, and it's so embarrasing.

-

"so, what brings you here, Doc?" Baekhyun asked while we're all sitting on the couch.

"i really won't stay that long, i just came here to drop off Y/n's necklace" he said while drinking the glass of juice on his hands.

"ohh okay, i think it's that necklace that Jennie gave her, she's been looking for that necklace since yesterday" Baekhyun added, Doc. Jin's facial expressions changed, my brother changed the topic then we talked.

-

"i'm sorry to interrupt our conversation but, may i ask where's the bathroom?" Doc. Jin asked.

"it's on the side of the house to the left, please accompany him, Y/n" my brother said.

oh no, this is gonna be hella awkward, it's hard to explain what i'm feeling about him, but everytime we meet, or have myself set an appointment with him, everything's just awkward between the both of us, it wasn't like this before.

"o-okay oppa" we stood up from the U shaped couches and i guided him to the way to the bathroom.

-

after we stopped, "here's the bathroom, Doc. Jin" i looked up at him.

"ok, thanks" he replied, but he just kept this strong eye contact with me, and not even proceeding to the bathroom, now i'm confused.

"D-doc, i-is there something wrong?" i asked him, filled with curiosity

"let me just..." he moved his right hand on my face, and wiped the ketchup off from the side of my lip.

w-wait, did he just did that?! oh no i'm embarrassed of myself

"i-i'm sorry" i said, wait, why am i even saying sorry to him? he touched me without my permission, but it was just a wipe on the side of the lips, nothing else!

"haha you don't have to, i'm going" he laughs, then proceeded to the bathroom door, then went inside.

w-woah, he did that...