Chapter 26

2 weeks later, 11:11am, classes.

it's been 2 and a half weeks now, and Irene finally migrated to the states , the weeks after that weren't easy for me, and i was never used of her not being with me, and i gained some friends in this class, and they're all nice, and kind too.

their names are Soyeon and Ara, they're very nice, and always helps me in anything i need, they also give me some reviewers and study papers for the next semester, haha.

and right now we're in class, our professor is teaching a whole new lesson, and my headache won't stop hurting at all, and i couldn't focus that much, so i massaged the side of my head with my fingertips.

-

after class.

"Y/n, are you sure you're okay? you don't look like it" Ara said.

"i think it's just some morning sickness" Soyeon added.

"that's only for pregnant women, silly" Ara softly slapped Soyeon on her cheeks, then they laughed.

"p-pregnant, w-what?" i said in a confused tone.

"s-so wait, are you pregnant or smth?" Soyeon asked.

"n-no, i'm honestly not sure" i replied to the both of them.

'did you do any naughty naughty these days?" Ara straightforwardly asked to me.

i started to think about the things i've been doing lately, while they waited for an asnwer from me, then i remembered that day when.

I first did it with him....

"so uhm, did you?" Ara asked to me, I'm scared to answer, so I didnt.

"stop pressuring her" Soyeon said to Ara in a playful manner, then they hit each other, haha they're very close.

but, p-pregnant? I'm not yet ready to he pregnant, I still have goals to achieve, and a future to build.

I'm gonna go to the pharmacy after this, and buy a pregnancy test, for about a two or three.

-

i got home now, and I secretly kept the pregnancy tests in my bag, now I'm gonna check if I'm really pregnant or not.

this is my first time to hold one, and i read the labels and instructions in the box, I opened it and started to do it.

I just took two, and I'm just gonna wait in here, for the results, I'm honestly scared.

-

after 10 minutes.

it's been 10 minutes now, and both tests are on my hands, and it's starting to form...

two of them are on negative.

I sighed in relief and rested my head on my hand, and trying to chill my nervousness on my chest, but my head is still pounding like crazy! i couldn't calm myself down, but now i can, i can finally sigh in relief.

i guess what the thing i'm feeling were just some sort of stress, and tiredness, and not really pregnancy symptoms, now i know that not all things mean pregnancy, haha.

i'm not gonna throw these pregnancy tests, i'm just gonna place the 2 sticks on the kitchen sink on the side, then i cleaned myself up.

thank god i'm not pregnant.

it's not like i don't want to be, it's just that  i'm not yet ready to have kids, i still have a future to make, and a goal to achieve, so not yet.