Chapter 19.

"did he just say Irene?"

the next day, school hours.

i'm in school right now, and Professor Hoseok is discussing a whole new branch of the Laws, and the importance of being a lawyer, especially in this kind of society that we're dealing in right now.

i have my notebook with me right now, and my pen, then all of us started to take down important notes about the lecture and discussion.

i'm trying to focus right now, but my mind is focused on another person, and it's Doc Jin, this is my only time that i'm thinking about him too much, the other days weren't really that serious, but this is, now.

my face was on the direction of the powerpoint presentation professor is teaching, but i still couldn't forget that time when..

he wiped the side of my lips using his thumb finger.

damn, i was like, a whole tomato infront of him, i was blushing so hard, and i feel like he noticed it too, and damn, his smirk right after he did that, was something else.

-

after school.

it's after school, and i'm walking to Doc. Jin's office floor room, every step i take, just makes my heart go crazy, and i'm getting nervous, what the heck?

it's so hard to explain what i'm feeling right now, about him, and the tension between us, it's just something else, and it's so hard to explain, and my heart is pounding, i took a deep breath while taking slow steps to the hospital hallway.

i walked to the elevator, and pressed the button going up, and waited for the elevator.

in less than 1 minute, the door opened, and, Doc. Jin was in there, wearing his usual uniform, he took steps back for me to have some space to get in.

"u-uhm hi" i broke the silence, he tilted his head while his eyes were on mine, our eyes locked, and all i could feel is sexual tension in between us.

he slowly walks towards me, or should i say, right infront of me, i walked backwards, while our eyes were still locked with each other, i continued to take steps until my back hits the wall.

"fuck it" he said, "w-what do you mea-?" he cuts me off.

he smashed his lips against mine, and grabbed both of my arms up to the ceiling, i tried to let go of the kiss, but i couldn't.

i've decided to kiss him back, and feeling the mixture of saliva on each other's lips, tongues were playing, and his hands were going everywhere on me, he placed one at the back of my thighs, and one on both of my arms.

Third Person's POV.

they continued their kiss, tongues were playing with each other, and moans coming out from Y/n's mouth as Jin's hands crawled all over her body, she can't believe it's happening right now.

as soon as the elevator door slides open, they let go of each other's hands and body, and they were thankful there weren't as much people in the halls, and no one was waiting in the elevator door, or else they would've got caught.

they looked at each other's eyes, so Y/n went to her way out first, and Jin followed her, silence was filled the entire time, they kept quiet until they reached his office.

end of Third Person's POV.

-

"what was that for?" I asked him while wiping my wet lips from the kiss, ew.

"I want you, only you" he said in a deep voice

"but do you want me too?" he asked again, I looked down to the floor and didnt know what to answer him.

"t-this is so embarrasing...." I replied back, and biting my lower lip until it started to have bruises.

"hey it's alright, let those feelings out, but I dont want to force you on something that u dont like" he added.

he respects my feelings a lot, but that kiss shocked me so much, I didnt expect that.

"I'm sorry, but I'm inlove with you too, i-i'm just worried for what other people will say about us" I said in an upset tone, he smiled at me, he cupped my cheeks and slowly....

smashes his lips onto mine once again, his kiss was now gentle, and not as rough as the one a while ago, he wraps both of his arms around my waist, and my arms around his neck.

his hands were on my waist, having a good grip on them, he deepens the kiss.

we stopped when we heard a knock on the door, "Doc Jin, there are some clients who wants to talk with you, are you in there?" his secretary asked on the door, he tilted his head in annoyance, while I looked at him.

"just stay here, I'll attend to them, then I'll be right back" he said, then kissed my forehead, omg am I blushing?

I nodded my head and smiled at him, he pinched my cheeks then went out of the room, his secretary was waiting for him on the door.

I sat on the couches in his room, this is where we used to do therapy.

but damn, i just kissed my hot therapist.