Chapter 7

After Class, 12:30pm.

it's now after class, and Baekhyun picked me up from my classroom.

"hello Y/n, you have an appointment with Doc. Jin today, are you ready?" he asked me while i handed him my heavy bag filled with 3 books and 5 notebooks.

"yes oppa, but i'm scared" i replied to him while we took small steps going out of the hallway.

"mhm don't overthink about it, he's a Therapist and i'm sure he will understand you and your current situation, just chill your mind, let's think for the positive, and not for the negative, it won't help you" my brother reassured me, i thanked him a lot then we went to the basement, to his car, and he drove the way to Hospital 

-

we walked together to the Hospital Hallways, i could see nurses walking around, doctors talking with people, and more.

I didnt remember my therapist's office room number, or floor, but I'm glad that my brother knows where, so I just followed him on the way.

-

" we're here in the doctor's room, 3rd floor, Room 67" my brother informed me, I nodded my head.

"c-can you come with me inside? I'm nervous" I pleaded.

"I want you to have your privacy talk with your therapist, and I dont want to disturb you in there"

well, he has a point, I'm gonna have hard time opening up to the therapist if my brother's in there too.

"okay oppa"

"I'll just go back home and fix some stuff, stay here, take care, I know u can do it" he smiles at me, I nodded my head then he left me.

now, I'm infront of the door, shit, I'm scared to knock on his door, I stared at the sign on the door, "Dr. Seokjin, Therapist" his name is right on the door, and I'm still scared.

i dont want to waste time, so i made my hand into a fist, then placed it on the door.

I was about to knock on the door, until...