Chapter 9

2:00pm

my appointment with Doc. Jin's over now, and right now, he's out because he had to get some coffee, while i'm still in his office room, waiting for my brother to get me here.

my mom ordered him to pick me up and drop me by, she thinks that i might do something stupid, like cut myself, run over a train, or even jump off a cliff, but bro, i ain't doing that just because a man broke up with me.

things have been running through my mind again.

do you know that feeling when you want to stop overthinking about stuff, but you just can't? i care too much, and give a lot, i honestly feel pity for myself too.

-

"so, how was your first appointment with Doc. Jin?" my brother asked while he carried the stuffs i had with.

"i-it was fine, and he was a good listener, i thought i'd go bad, but i guess i'm wrong" i replied back.

"see, i told you, he's a therapist, and he can help you" Baekhyun patted my back, then we exit the huge hospital.

-

Doc. Jin's POV.

my appointment with Y/n just ended, so i proceeded back to my office, she's my last patient for the day, and i'm off, i pulled the seat on my table and sat down, things were running in my mind around her.

"why is she so careless of herself?" i asked myself, well, i care about me, and my handsome face, of course.

but her situation's different, i understand her and her situation a lot, she loved her ex boyfriend so much, and her world was all around him, she fell too hard for him.

oh shit, i forgot to ask what was his ex-boyfriend's name.. but he doesn't matter now, i have to help Y/n get over her depression.

but let's remember that everything has an end, nothing lasts forever.

i learned things, by experiences, so i totally understand all of the patients that i'm handling right now.