Chapter 17

8:00pm.

i still have classes tomorrow and it's 8:00pm, i really don't care on the time i would usually sleep, i just do shits by myself in my room.

but i have an item that i couldn't find anywhere, it's a necklace.

it was given to me by Irene ever since we were kids, and i couldn't find it anywhere, nothing really means to me, except for that necklace, Jennie gave that to me, and it's full worth for me.

so i've decided to search for it, while i clean my room, yes, you heard me, i've never had the motivation to do this, but i have to search for that necklace, it's from Chanel and it's worth thousands of dollars.

i started off by the cans of sodas on the floor, and picked up the piles of clothes everywhere in my room, and in my bed, then i proceeded to clean the dust on my table, chairs, and headboard, then now, on the carpet of my room.

-

i've been looking for it everywhere! sweat's dripping all over my forehead, and i'm so exhausted right now, i think Jennie knows where it is, but she gave it to me and it's impossible that she has it.

But she texted me first.

Irene: hiii Y/n! how are you doing now?

me: i-i'm good Irene, how about you?

Irene: i'm doing great too Y/n, do u have a topic for us to talk about?

i already have one, and about to ask her if she knows where the necklace is, but i feel like she's gonna kill me if i do, and thoughts have been running through my mind, and Doc. Jin is a part of it, i'll just talk that with her.

me:s-so, uhm, a-about Doc. Jin..

Irene: yes, what about him?

me: uhh, I'm gonna tell it all, just not now.

Irene: well, okay, have a good night sleep, let's talk tomorrow.

me: okay!