Chapter 30

Y/n's POV

"y-yes, sure" 

"okay, p-please do, i have things to tell you, and they're important, I'll come to your house later on" he said.

"okay, meet me up later"

he sounds so serious, and it looks like he isn't in the mood to laugh, or to have a longer conversation with me i guess he'll say something important, like very.

my classes are now done, and i have to fix stuffs in my locker, so I went out of my classroom, and unlocked my locker.

I began to put my books in, and my other pen cases, I dont want to carry loads today, my head still hurts.

-

I reached home, and I'm upstairs to my room now, and I still have my clothes from this morning, I have lots of things in my mind.

I'm too lazy to change my clothes, but Jin is meeting me soon, so I have to.

I just took whatever was first in my mind, I pulled out a graphic black shirt and some loose jean shorts, I changed my clothes.

after changing to my clothes, I took my phone from my bed, and I saw a notification from Jin.

Jin: hi, I'm downstairs now, please come down.

I immediately went downstairs and soon opened the front door, but someone called my name.

???: where are you going?

he doesnt sound like my brother, shit, I turned my head around, and it was my dad

me: u-uhm, I'll just go and meet with Soyeon.

dad: okay, take care honey.

he turned his head back to the kitchen counters and continued to make his sandwich, I sighed and I went out of the door.

I could see him on the side of the road, and a bit far from my home. I walked closer to him, then we sat on the bench

me: so, what do you want to talk about with me?

he looks so sad, and devastated of something, I guess he needs someone to talk to.

Jin: u-uhh Y/n, please dont get mad of what I'll say right now, i-it's also making me mad.

me: o-of what?

he placed a hand on mine, and continued his words.

Jin: I'm soon to leave South Korea, I'm sorry if i told this to you too soon, my mom wants me to migrate to New York with her, I have to take care of my nephew, they need me there.

me: s-so you're gonna leave m-me?

tears started to flow down to my cheeks, why do important people leave me everytime.

Jin: n-no, I-its not what you think, i-i promise to come back, I'm just not sure when tho, b-but please stop crying..

he patted my back, but I hid my face on my palms, I cant believe he's leaving me again.

he's my sunshine, and the only person that makes me happy.

Y/n: please come back, I still need you, my mental health isnt fully recovered yet, p-please?

Jin: yes, I will, I might take time, but I reassure you, I will, for you.

I continued to cry, my tears were uncontrollable, and I couldnt even breathe properly at this point.

Jin: I guess we really werent meant to be, I'm sorry, I just went here to say a proper goodbye, my flight is tomorrow.

i didnt reply anything to him, his first sentences hit so hard, i guess we really weren't meant to be.

me: p-please take care of yourself, for me

Jin: yes, of course Y/n.

he surrounded his arms around me, and i held his arm tightly, wanting more of his hugs, he kissed my forehead and showed me a small smile.

Jin: i want you to continue your studies, and for you to succeed, and follow me too, i would love to see you again, my Y/n.

me: same to me, now hug me more.

he smiled and wrapped his arms around mine, he might take long but, he reassured me that he's gonna come back.

until next time.