13 • Imposter • 13

im·pos·tor/imˈpästər/ nouna person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others

~

Bakugou looked up from his spot on the floor to see (F/n) stand there with a bewildered expression. "It's one thing after another, isn't it?" The fake Bakugou, who was straddling the real one, stood up suddenly and backed away before walking towards the startled woman.

The imposter's name is Shane Hori.

"This crazy bastard turned himself into me!" The imposter exclaimed and glanced around the room, finding Talmer under a thick pile of vines and busted concrete and he grimaces. This woman couldn't be that powerful. Could she be? It didn't look like he put up much of a fight either. Maybe the man Hori looked up to wasn't actually how he thought.

Nicholas was the strongest person he's ever known and the thought made him uneasy. Even though Talmer was just a tool to Hori, he still worked alongside him and saw how skilled the older man was.

Hori didn't catch the eye roll that (F/n) gave the real one, so they grab her wrist in an attempt to pull her towards the elevator. She had a feeling that the person trying to guide her out of the room wasn't the real Bakugou. What would they gain from tricking her? She felt amused by the situation. "We have to get out of here before he does something else! He's extremely strong and we don't stand a chance against him."

(F/n)'s eyebrows pull together in confusion, but she allows 'Bakugou' to pull her along as her eyes sparkled in amusement. "I'm surprised that you didn't get so much as a scratch. You don't have to be so humble about your strength." Bakugou practically gagged at the sickly sweet voice she used.

"Did you get his phone?" They ask, pressing the up button to the elevator and (F/n)'s last bit of suspicion withers away.

"We were supposed to take his phone?" (F/n) asks with a dead-pan expression and stares into his empty red eyes, "why? To scroll through cat videos?"

Hori exhales through his nose roughly and pushes away (F/n)'s body in order to create distance. Bakuogu stumbled slightly as he managed to stand up, he sneers at Hori, ready to attack him at any given moment.

"That's strange," she continues, rubbing a seed between her index finger and her thumb while explosions crackled in Bakuogu's hands, "because I never told you what we were after."

Hori's eyes widen and he lets out a shaky breath before turning around to look at the two other people that were glaring daggers at him. Knowing that he wasn't going to fool her any longer, he moves towards her, his fists ready. But in just a few seconds, he's pulled back, his arms and legs pulled together by a thick vine, and he's tossed into a chair.

"So?" (F/n) starts, taking a step towards Bakugou, "are you ready to go?" Hori tries pulling his limbs from the vines, but he only gets pricked by the thorns that decorated them. He hisses and watches as small streams of blood run down his torso through the fabrics of his clothes, and he turns his gaze away from it.

Hori was losing energy quickly and he knew his quirk wouldn't last much longer. "The poison in the thorns will knock him out soon, we can leave him here." Bakugou glances at the male that was no longer struggling and follows (F/n) back to the elevator.

"Wait!" Hori exclaims, his voice sounding drowsy and his body was beginning to feel heavy. "Please don't leave me here, if he finds me alive, he'll kill me." His body turns into the color of the darkest of shadows before his real features appear. His hair quickly changes length, falling down to his shoulders,  turning jet black with a few white streaks, his eyes turn into a beautiful purple, his eyelashes turn white, his skin was pale, and the last thing to change were his clothes. He wears a long-sleeved, white turtle neck with a black overcoat, a pair of black pants along with a pair of black boots appear last.

"I can help you," he says, voice slurring, "I can get you into the prison and its exact location." (F/n) turns on her heel, staring down the ebony-haired man and snorts at his words.

"What exactly would you get out of it? Didn't you work for Nicholas for a reason?" He gazes up at the woman with his droopy purple eyes and a loopy smile falls on his lips.

"I worked for him the same reason you tracked him down and broke his bones. To free the innocent." Bakugou watched as a certain spark lit behind (F/n)'s eyes. He could practically hear her jumbling thoughts. Bakugou knew if they brought him along and used him, they'd have a better chance at succeeding.

(F/n) sighs through her nose and grabs a knife from her pocket to slice the vine away from his arms and legs. "Are you sure we can trust him?" Bakugou questions as she lifts the male from the seat and adjusts him on her back.

"No, but once he's properly awake, then he can help us. Let's find somewhere to stay," she notices how he clutched his ribs and the subtle pull of his eyebrows that let her know he was in pain, and she quickly adds, "so you both can recover." Her left arm was numb, but she was able to balance the boy on her back and she once again makes her way toward the elevator. Her stomach growled and she snickers at how loud it was. "Let's get something to eat too.