3 • Ultion • 3

(ˈʌlʃən)

Noun
1. revenge; vengeance; retaliation

~

  Katsuki strums his fingers upon the windowsill, scowling down at the band wrapped around his wrist as he remembers the smirk on the man's face when he made the band as tight as possible while the blonde male remarked how he'd blow the older male's face-off without so much as a second glance.

He hadn't been in the States a day and he was already regretting the fact that he had agreed to sign up for the trip. Noting that there was a park about eight kilometers from his current location, he decided he'd sneak out later that night to hopefully get some time to himself away from everyone else in the rooms they had been assigned to.

"Kacchan?" Izuku questions as he walks around to face the depressed-looking boy. Of course, he was still upset about his Soulmate Marking, anyone would be, especially if they find out they're not the dominant one. The red-eyed male looks at the now nervous boy, waiting for him to continue whatever he wanted to say.

Holding out a plate that held a single slice of pizza in one hand and a bottle of water in the other, the blonde takes both items, giving him a silent nod as Izuku walks back towards the shared kitchen area.

He wasn't in the mood to scream or insult Midoriya, he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts. Glancing at the pizza, he sits it down on the windowsill and opens the water bottle before drinking a decent amount from it.

Realizing how much his neck and back was beginning to ache, he arches himself to relieve the pain slightly, but unfortunately, it moved from the small of his back, to just above his tailbone. "What the fuck?" He grumbles as slight sweat forms on his forehead.

Standing up, Bakugou leaves the plate and bottle behind as he walks to his assigned room. He pulls off the sweater he had been wearing since he had boarded the bus back in Japan and folds it, but ends up chucking it towards the bed shortly after wiping at the sweat from his face to his shoulders, causing the fabric to unravel across the duvet, but it ends up falling off the other side. He looks at the mirror that was across the room from him, checking the shirt he was wearing before pulling it off as well.

Getting slight goosebumps from the slightly chilled room, he mutters under his breath about the temperature before checking his arms, chest, neck, and every other place on his body for a mark of any sort, but much to his dismay, nothing seemed to litter his skin.

A knock at the open door fills his ears, but he doesn't bother turning around to check who it is as he dumps his bag and suitcase on his bed, checking for another shirt. "Nice tattoo, man," Sero snickers, causing the blonde to shift on his heel and turn his whole body just to look at the ebony-haired boy. Katsuki just stands there, grimacing at Hanta as if he had just made some sick joke. "What the hell are you talking about? That shit isn't funny."

Confused, Hanta lifts an eyebrow and points to his own back. "You have what American's would call a tramp stamp back in the nineties, I think." Bakugou's eyes widen and he reaches his hand to touch his lower back before turning his back towards the mirror, peeking over his shoulder, and seeing what was undoubtedly his Soulmate Marking.

Finally realizing what it was himself, Sero's eyes widen as well, muttering a small 'holy shit' under his breath. After years of waiting for one, the now marked blonde just stared at it until his eyes landed back on Sero. "Is that why-" He cuts himself off and looks back at his reflection, "My back was aching?" He grabs a tissue from the stand beside the bed, trying not to look away from his back, and quickly swipes at his forehead. "And I haven't stopped sweating?" This time, Hanta gives him an almost bewildered look.