28 • Yearn • 28

/yərn/

verb

1. have an intense feeling of longing for something, typically something that one has lost or been separated from.

~

Bakugou breaks out in a cold sweat and his body ached. Specifically where his Marking was placed. The feeling was similar to the night when he first met (F/n) in the park. When she was severely injured and taunting death with a stick. But this time? This time it feeling different. Like something was missing.

Aizawa could tell something was off. The way Bakugou kept tensing up and mutter to himself and the blond's skin was hot to the touch as if he was running a fever, but the ebony-haired man couldn't find himself to say anything.

Aizawa had carried the young man and led the other students to the cruise ship just like Midoriya had instructed, but he left as quickly as the order was given as if he left something behind.

"Where is she?" Bakugou asks, looking around at the room full of people, but none of them were who he was looking for. Surely (F/n) would be here by now, right? "I'm sure she's doing alright, but I need to look at your wounds," Yaoyorozu says as she gets on her knees before sitting on her calves, inspecting Bakugou's face by pushing away his, now dirty, blond hair from his forehead. A two inch gash across the skin along with smaller ones that decorated the rest of his face and neck.

Bakugou shakes his head and gently slaps Yaoyorozu's hand away, "Don't worry about me. (F/n) needs to be found first, there's no way I'm leaving her behind." Shaking her head, Momo sighs and uses her quirk to create sanitizing wipes and butterfly tape. She wasn't exactly a certified nurse, but she knew enough from basic training. "I need to get you fixed up. If some of these cuts stay open any longer then they'll get infected," Yaoyorozu's voice was calm, she didn't leave much room for Bakugou to argue. She tears open the packet that held the sanitizing wipe and dabbed it against Bakugou's warm skin.

Bakugou grunts and flinches, but he doesn't move away from her. "How are the two of you doing?" Todoroki asks, standing at Bakugou's right side while he examined his Soulmate as well as Bakugou.

He could tell Bakugou was upset, but whatever it was, he couldn't place it. "Just peachy," Bakugou says with a snide tone. He parts his lips to say something, but Todoroki doesn't say anything else, taking the hint when he notices Momo giving him a side glance.

"Are there any other spots that need immediate attention?"

Bakugou shakes his head with a grunt. He wasn't going to mention the multiple bone fractures and the broken rib. "Yes, (F/n) needs to be found."

~

Midoriya was moving as fast as he could as a vine tangles around his ankle, causing him to fall to the ground. He knew he couldn't just leave (F/n) behind. Not only for his own morals, but for Bakugou. This woman was his friend's soulmate. Leaving her behind wasn't a choice.

Yet with his personal mission to find (F/n), he couldn't help but wonder where all this plant-life came from. It definitely wasn't here when the two of the found the bone yard and surely all of this would've been burned up in the process. He didn't want his friends to wait too long and he wasn't okay with being left behind either. "This looks like the right place, but where did any of this come from?" He questions aloud to himself when he recognizes the structure of the building, but this time it was partially destroyed. The cracks that were deeply etched into the wall were decorated with vines with different flowers and other plants.

It was beautiful and the smells around him seemed almost hypnotizing. "(F/n)?" He calls out as he steps through patches of flowers, clovers, and freshly grown grass. He was gone for a little less than an hour and so much has changed. He still couldn't wrap his around it, but he was slowly realizing that it was the work of someone's quirk. Specifically the woman he was trying to find. And once again, he calls out, "(F/n)?" Surely she couldn't have went far.