family protects family (2)

"How was your first day?" A cheerful voice asks, just as a pair of hands wraps around her shoulders. A forceful smile comes to Echo's face as Kaiser literally hangs himself on her and as if that was not enough, Valerio Joins  them as well.

Echo nods her head, shaking off his arms. "As bad as a first day can get."

Val nudges his brother in stomach, forcing himself between Echo and Kai. "Did you make any friends?"

E: None that you can fuck, trust me.

"Well that's fortunate for the sake of the
students here. We don't want any of them to end up dead." His sentence though, cuts short when Echo smacks his head. "Ugh. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Why is all your life evolves around drugs and sex?" Echo narrows her eyes at him, across Valerio.

"Cause there's nothing exciting about math and physics." Kai shrugs his shoulders, speeding off to walk in front of them backwards. "Also tell mamá I'm coming home myself."

Echo scrunches up her nose and Val narrows his eyes, both of them stopping in their tracks. "What are you gonna do?"

Echo rolls her eyes. "What kind of dumb question is that?

He's gonna meet up with that Irish Bnanna brat. Don't you know him?"

“Me and Branna are done.” Kai snorts winking at the girl, at this point he doesn't even bother to corrects her. "That's why you’re my least favourite sister."

"Step sister." Echo shoves him out of her way, hitting his shoulder. "And I'm your only sister."

Kai nods his head repeatedly, following her. "Yeah. Yeah, that too."

Valerio, follows them by a few steps behind. "No Kai. You know she won't buy us."

"Then don't say anything. I'll make
something up myself." He doesn't wait for an answer after kissing their checks.

Echo rolls her eyes once again shouting behind his back. "I'm telling her the truth. No more lying for you on this house."

Kai shouts his answer back. "Suck a
dick, Ech!"

Valerio drifts his eyes from Kai's disappearing figure to Echo's. "You don't want to stop him?"

E: Me? He's your other half.

Val snorts. "After he almost mixed you up with his shit, you're still doing nothing."

"Oh I did! I nearly broke that bitch's face with bare hands." Echo shakes her head, ignoring his comment on her previous condition.

Val lets out a loud laugh. "Whenever you started to feel proud try to remember that's why we had to transfer schools and literally be put in two different schools."

"Don't forget it wasn't my fault. And by the way, you laugh now, but we both know, if I didn't do that we were probably on our way to a rehab facility to meet up with your brother." Echo motions her hands in scolding manner, but she gets ignored by Val who flies his middle finger from above his shoulder. "Plus we tried, but it can only get so far when he doesn't want to drop it. At least he's not doing it as intense as before."

V: How do we know he's not going back there.

"The truth is we can't force him to do what we want him to. We can only help him not sink in deeper than he already has, and if you ask me I think he's been doing better." But the topic drops when they get to their front door.

Valerio opens the door and in an unusuall manner yells his greetingsall the way to the dinning room where his mother was. "Hola mamá!"

"Hola mamá!" Echo mocks him under her breath, faking a gag. "She can feel what you feel from across the world, so act cool." She then smirks like always, dropping her bag in the way to kitchen. "Sup Alexy."