Accept your true selves (15)

By this time hospital is mostly empty. And a couple of people are still walking around who are either the last doctors or nurses.

"Scott, Scott! What are you doing here? We're supposed to be evacuating."

A very familiar sound calls from the end of the hallway and that's exactly where Echo rushes to. Where she finds, Melissa, Scott, Stiles, Derek and... Jennifer in front of the front desk talking.

The sight of Jennifer raises her heartbeat and her breathings heaves.

She takes a hold of the wall so she wouldn't fall he eyes pinned to the figure that was grabbed by her arm, by Derek. And he looked angry.

They clearly knew what was going on with her. And now that she was this close to her, she could feel her heart sinking in with each beat, listening in to their conversation.

Scott: we're here for Cora.

"All of you?" Melissa drift her eyes between the not very small group in front of her until she comes face to face with Stiles. "Why does Stiles have my bat?"

The group shift in their place uncomfortably with the questions, as they were in hurry and each second mattered on next level now more than any other time.

Melissa’s eyes though finds another figure behind them that makes her eyes to widen. "Echo? What the hell are you still doing here?"

Scott and Stiles instantly turn their heads to find her leaning on the wall. Their chest calms at least at the sight of her, standing and well. After all that blood it was a miracle she was still able to walk.

Derek drifts his eyes between her and the woman he was holding, like he sensed something wrong. Or it might have had to do something with the fact that the girl hadn't took her eyes off of Jennifer at all, or Melissa’s "I don't know how you just woke up from your surgery, but you need to rest. Why are you on your feet still?" Those words were not giving good vibes at all.

Echo's eyes though are glued to Jennifer's. Probably her intense eyes, reflects the mess she'd already made in her mind. Or the weak pose she was holding, clenching to the useless wall for dear life, but something brings a wary, sly smirk to the Darach's face that makes Echo's jaw to clench.

"Miss. Blake?" Someone asks from beside and Echo finally takes her eyes off of Blake and steps closer to the group.

"I'm fine. And I'm not leaving." Stiles is the first to open his mouth to argue but Echo us not having it, one bit. She glares at him before he even speaks a letter. "Don't try me."

"Mom, trust me," Scott pleads, his voice dry looking serious at his mother. "You need to get out of here. Right now."

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes." Melissa hesitates to let them go but her hands were tight in supernatural world that she wasn't part of. "We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One is ten minutes and the other's twenty. Cora needs to be in one of those. They'll be picking up in basement garage."

Scott nods his head in an action of understanding before the group find themselves in the elevator going up to end this already awful night.

Echo stops beside the group and her eyes shifts to Aaye who was still for some reason following them. "You should go home."

Scott: she knows everything?

Echo cringes away slightly. "Kind of?"

Scott and Derek just look at the girl in silence and Jennifer just shakes her head, not bothering. Yet again Stiles opens his mouth and agrees with her. "Yeah. It might get really ugly, really fast."