So much for girls trip (7)

“Am I getting too close? I’m getting way too close aren’t I?” They were half way through and as if the traffic wasn’t enough, Allison was panic and nagging beside them. She has asked this single question, for the fiftieth time.

Both Lydia and Echoella groan in frustration. Echo falls even lower, laying in the back seat, while Lydia slams her head to the head of her seat.

“That depends. Are you following the bus or are you planning on mounting it at some point?” Echo grumbles as she puts her arm in front of her eyes to block the light.

“Yeah, I should back off.” Allison agrees sighing.

“Well that also depends. Do you mean the bus or the ex boyfriend you’re currently stalking?” Lydia follows Echo’s lead obviously enjoys teasing her friend in this boring car ride.

“Well, after what happened I’m not letting him out of my sight.” Allison excuses not backing off. “And by the way this all started when he came knocking at my door.”

Reminding her from last night, Echo focus her feelings on Derek but she grabs on nothing since last night she tries to find him from time to time, trying to find the smallest connection, the tiniest bit of sensation from him, but all she had gotten so far was a dull feeling that only told her he was alive. All her hope now was on Peter, Cora and Sebastian to find him before the dull flame goes off completely.

With a sigh of annoyance, Echo gets up pushing herself between the front seats glancing at her friends. Lydia was reading a book she brought with her and Allison was busy stalking the bus to notice anything else.

Her eyes falls on the turned on gas sign, letting them know that they were gonna be stuck in the middle of nowhere if they didn’t stop to fill the gas. “I think it’s a good time to rethink your, not letting him out of your sight, plan.”

“Why?” Allison asks confused with frowned eyebrows.

“You’re running on fumes.” Echo points out. To that, Lydia bring up her head looking between the bus and them.

“Yeah, and I’m pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota.” Lydia informs agreeing with Echo on this one.

Allison panics at the though. “What if we stop?”

L: is that a big of a deal? I mean, so we lose them. We know where they’re headed.

Echo pats her on shoulder. “Oh, don’t start on that Lyds. You don’t know Scott like she does.”

A: and you didn’t see what happened.

Lydia raises her brows flicking through her book. “I know who started it.”

Both Allison and Echo turn to face her with narrowed eyes. “Is that what Aiden told you?”

“Aiden? Whoa, hold on a second!” Lydia finally puts the pieces together. “Oh my god. You’re keeping an eye on them and me.”

“Don’t look at me, it was all her plan.” Echo surrenders her arms, putting the blame fully on Allison.

“So there’s nothing going on between you two?” Allison asks taking the blame and play along with it.

“I’m appalled by the insinuation.” Lydia exclaims making Allison and Echo to cringe inside.

“Nothing?” Allison inquired one last time to make sure of her answer.

Lydia insists. “Nothing.”

Echo pulls out her phone from her back pocket with much effort not looking at the red head. “Tell that to coach’s poor office.”