The place of sacrifice (18)

"I know where they are." Stiles puts away the drawing looks between the girls. "I know... they're in this root cellar in the middle of the woods. Peter told me him and Derek were there, before the fire."

As the three of them get out of the office The bell rings, none of them bothering enough to clean up their mess up.

E: so they should know where that is, right?

"The Nemeton. That's where she keeps them it has to be." I mean the name fits perfectly in their situation.

"STILINSKI!"

But before they can get away agent McCall calls for Stiles. The boy rolls his eyes but sadly it was too late for him to turn around and completely ignores the guy.

So instead he turns to the girls. "Alright. Go to Derek. Him and Peter have been there before. They should know where it is. Tell them the root seller. They'll know."

Without even a goodbye, Echo and Lydia rush out of the school and head to the loft.
Standing in front of the loft Echo knocks on the door loud, you know the feeling that says the louder you knock the faster someone opens the door? Yeah, same thing. When the doors open by Peter, Echo's fast to go on to head inside but comes to a halt by Lydia who saw him for the first time after his resurrection speaks slightly freaked out.
L: you?

P: me...

"You." This time it wasn't a question more like a statement.

"Me..." Peter drops his head, faking a remorseful expression.

The blonde shakes her head disappointed. "Where's Derek?"

Peter lets out a breath before opening the door wider for them as he shouts for his nephew. "Derek, we have some visitors."

Lydia pace the floor with stress but Echo sits down on the couch as Derek comes down the stairs with Peter sitting on the stairs like the weird person that he is.

"What is it?" Derek sits down beside Echo, looking between the girls.

"Is she getting better?" Echo turns to him starting a lighter, or so she thought, conversation. But negative answer was written on both Hales faces.

"No. At this point if she's steady I'll be happy." Derek looks down and lets out a heavy breath. "I might turn to last resort."

"And what is that?" Lydia stops in her place looking at him.

"Doesn't matter." Derek looks up again, not wanting to worry anyone else further than they are as he could feel anxiety from both girls in the room. "What did you want?"

"She took Argent." Echo bluntly says. They've wasted enough time with talking about youngest Hale. Grace and humbleness were out the window by now. "But we, well Stiles found out where she's keeping them."

"Where?" Derek comes forward leaning his elbows to his knees looking at Echo but this time Lydia is the one cutting the conversation.

"Some where called Nemeton." The look on the their faces tells them that they had no idea what they were talking about. "The root seller, you know where it is right?"

Both men expressions fall in disappointment. "We did. Now neither of us remember it." Peter looks up after few moment of silence.
Fantastic.

The girl maintains their silence before blurting out in the same time.

L: you don't know where it is?

E: what do you mean by 'now'?

"Stiles said you've been there." Lydia cross her arms in front of her chest.